info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Thursday 11 October 2012

Order An Intruder Part 15



Patricia and Eva now made the two girls stand facing each other in the centre of the room. Then, the ropes that bound the two girls’ ankles were untied. Davinia was made to sit down, with her legs out from her body and with her feet about two foot apart. Serena was then made to sit facing Davinia, with her legs wrapped around Davinia’s body.

Davinia now had her hands lifted up into the air by Patricia, while Eva positioned Serena’s hands so they were now between Davinia’s arms. Patricia then brought Davinia’s hands down in an arc over Serena’s arms until Davinia was now hugging Serena. Serena’s arms were then brought down over Davinia’s head and shoulders and down further so that Davinia was now being hugged.

Patricia now took hold of Davinia’s legs and placed the ankles in a crossed position behind Serena’s back, with the right ankle above the left, and Davinia could feel Serena’s legs being moved behind her by Eva. Then Davinia felt rope being wrapped around her ankles, both horizontally and vertically before being cinched and tied off. By the movement and actions behind me, I would guess that Serena’s ankles are bound in the same way. Davinia now noticed that rope was being tied to her wrist bindings and then to her ankles, putting her in a forward hogtie. Then Davinia noticed that Serena was also placed in the same type of tie.

Now we seem to be in an enforced hug, with both our arms and our legs around each other. Well, I’d better make the most of it. Davinia now hugged Serena as best as she could, with her arms and legs. She could feel Serena responding now, as they now cuddled each other. Davinia nuzzled Serena’s cheek with her own, and the girls rubbed their faces against each other and tried to kiss each other, even with their gags on.

“What a pair of cute, cuddling captives.” Eva said “Shall we give them some tongues to play with?”

“We could do I suppose. Ladies, we are going to change your gags. Be quiet while we do so.” Patricia said. Eva now went behind Serena and removed her gag, while Davinia’s own gag was removed by Patricia.

“Now, close your eyes, open your mouths wide and stick out your tongues as far as you can.” Eva said.  Davinia did as she was instructed, assuming that Serena was doing the same. She suddenly felt an intense pressure across her tongue from left to right, on the top and the bottom. Next, she felt movement as if something was being done to the left and right of her tongue.

“You can open your eyes now. Eva said to the two girls. Davinia did so and instantly giggled, causing her to bite down on the two chopsticks, one above and one below her tongue. You do look silly like that, Serena, and I think I must look just as absurd. Davinia saw that Serena’s tongue was protruding as far out of her mouth as it could, with a chopstick above and below it. There was a rubber band wound around the chopsticks on either side on Serena’s tongue, forcing the chopsticks together and almost flattening Serena’s tongue.

So, this must be what it’s like to be chopstick gagged. I can’t pull my tongue back into my mouth because of the chopsticks, and it hurts if I even try. I can’t close my mouth because I would then press the chopsticks into my tongue. I don’t think that I can even swallow properly. Davinia noticed the saliva that was already starting to build in her mouth. I’m sorry Serena, but I think I’m going to end up drooling all over you, seeing as we’re tied together..

Davinia now gently caressed Serena’s tongue with her own, cuddling her at the same time. Serena then ran her tongue along Davinia’s lips as best she could, given the restriction of their gags. The two girls kissed with their tongues, and also used their tongues to caress each other’s faces. At least we have some contact now, even if it’s a little unusual. I know that they will stop us eventually, so we must make the most of this.

This went on for some time, with Patricia and Eva watching while the two girls enjoyed the pleasure off each other’s touch.

“They seem to be enjoying their situation an awful lot.” Eva said. “They look like two Japanese ladies in a far eastern bondage movie.”

“Maybe, they’re liking this a bit too much.” replied Patricia. “We are supposed to be interrogating them for the information.”

“Shall I get the hooks then? After all, they will fit the Japanese Bondage theme that the girls are in right now.” Eva asked.

“Yes, I think that the hooks will be perfect.” Patricia answered. “They have broken quite a few people, Eve.”

Eva now got up from her chair and walked out of the room. Serena was already shaking her head and struggling against her bonds. “NOMPH! NOMPH!” she cried, with a look of fear on her face.

If Eva’s going to get what I think that she is going to get, life is going to become unpleasant for Serena and I. If they are talking about those face hooks that are used in Japanese S&M, I don’t think that I can hold out much longer. Even if I did, Serena definitely won’t. I bet these two women have orders from Danielle to make good use of that book against me and Serena, but I may have no other choice.

Eva now walked back into the living room, carrying something in her hands, and Serena let out a scream. They were indeed those infamous hooks used on helpless Japanese girls in bondage. We are in real trouble now. We are going to suffer, and be made grotesque at the same time. The string looked as if it was elasticated, with a pair of hooks at each end. Eva was carrying four of the devices in all, two shorter ones and two longer.

Serena was shaking her head, in a futile effort to stop anything being put on her, but then Patricia firmly grasped Serena’s head, so that any movement was then prevented. Eva took one of the shorter sets of hooks and hooked it into the right side of Serena’s mouth, took the string around the back of Serena’s head and then hooked the other end into the left side of her mouth. Serena cried out when the hooks were put in place and she was whimpering now. Then, Eva took one of the longer hook sets and placed a hook in each of Serena’s nostrils. Then the string was guided over the top of Serena’s head, pulling her head right back. Davinia then felt something touch her wrist bondage.

OMG! They’ve hooked the other end with the hooks into my wrist tie! If I move, I will pull on Serena’s nose, causing her more pain! They have really planned this out. Get us into the position first and then do this to us.

Davinia held still now as the same procedure was done to her. She tried to stay quiet, but even she let out little cries as the hooks were engaged on her mouth. Then she also whimpered as her head was pulled back by Patricia and Eva.

The two women now sat back down in their chairs, watching the two girls ‘torture’ each other, every time that they moved slightly.

“We don’t even have to do anything to them this time, Pat.” Eva said

“No, they can do this to themselves, and we can just sit back and relax.” Patricai replied

Davinia noticed Serena was whimpering almost constantly now. I can’t let them do this to her anymore! I’ll have to tell them! She now grunted three times to get the intention of one of the ladies. Patricia got up out of her chair and then walked over to where Davinia and Serena were sitting.

“Okay young girl, have you got something to tell me?” Patricia asked. Davinia nodded slightly, wincing as she did so. Patricia then removed the hooks from her face, and then the chopstick gag.

“It’s my TUGS journal. I have it hidden under the bottom draw of my cabinet. You have to remove the drawer to get at it. That’s what Danielle sent you to get.”

Patricia looked at Davinia for a second before laughing. “I can’t believe you tried that one. It never works, but people still try it. This TUGS journal, whatever it is, is not our target, and we are not sent by anyone called ‘Danielle’ I will tell you that we are not working for this person.”

Could they be real intruders? They can’t be, as they are actual celebrities. Then who is behind this and what do they want? “I’m sorry.” Davinia said. “But that is the only answer I have. I don’t know what you want. Please let us go, I beg you. There must be some mistake! We don’t have what you want!”

Patricia was unmoved by this display of emotion. “Open your mouth and stick your tongue out.” she said.

“But, I-“ Davinia replied, haltingly.

“NOW, I SAID!” Patricia barked. Davinia was shocked into carrying out what Patricia said.

Patricia quickly put the chopstick gag back on Davinia’s tongue, and then reapplied the hooks. Davinia whimpered along with Serena now, as they both felt that there was no escape.

Patricia looked down at the two girls, with a smile on her lips. “You are not the first one to claim innocence, Davinia. And you, Serena are you claiming to know nothing as well?”

Serena tried to nod, wincing and crying out in the process.

“Hey Eve, it looks like we have a pair of innocent ‘Snow Whites’ here.” Patricia said, with laughter in her voice.

“Well, they can’t both be ‘Snow White’, one of them has to be the ‘Wicked Queen’” Eva replied jokingly.

Thoughts rapidly went through Davinia’s head. Sunday night... Snow White.. Wicked Queen... Bondage... Website... NOOOOO! Danielle has nothing to do with this! No-one else has! Davinia reeled inside at the revelation in her head and the realisation of what was happening. Then she screamed it in her mind.

WE ARE THE ARCHITECTS OF OUR OWN CAPTIVITY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.