info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Thursday 4 October 2012

Order An Intruder Part 5


Davinia pulled Serena’s wrists together behind her back, quickly took one of the doubled pieces of rope and looped it around Serena’s wrists, leaving a few feet left. Davinia then looped the rope between Serena’s wrists pulling down and cinching the waist tie. Then, the rope was firmly secured with a reef knot tied out of the reach of Serena’s fingers.

“Why are you tying me up, Lady Davinia? Oh my goodness! You’re the one in charge of the slavers!” Serena said. Davinia had now pulled Serena’s elbows together so that they touched, and securely bound them too.

“Ow! That hurt! SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE! I’M BEING KIDNAPPED!” Serena shouted, playing the helpless damsel in distress.

Davinia clamped her gloved right hand over Serena’s mouth, muffling her cries for help, and showed Serena the third coil of rope with her left hand. “Now, girl, you have two options. I can either wrap this rope around your ankles to keep you quiet, or wrap it around your neck to keep you quiet forever. Do you want this rope around your neck?” Davinia asked.

Serena shook her head, trembling as she did so. “Good, now place your ankles together, and I want no trouble from you. Understood?” Davinia demanded. Serena nodded and placed her legs together.

Davinia now knelt on Serena’s left side and securely bound Serena’s ankles together.

“What are you going to do to me?” Serena said trembling “Are you going to kill me?”

“I’m not going to kill you or even injure you.” Davinia answered. “You are far too valuable to me in one piece.” Davinia then let out a menacing laugh.

“Oh no! you wouldn’t! You’re not going to sell me into white slavery! Please no!” Serena begged.

“Oh, but I am. There are clients in the Middle-East who would pay a fortune for a beauty such as yourself.” Davinia cackled. “First I will train you, then you will be sold, and finally I will crate you off to your new owner. ”

“You can’t do this! You can’t treat me as property!” Serena exclaimed.

“I already am.” Davinia replied. “Now, be a good slave and hop back to your chair and stand there before I get angry.”

Serena hopped over to the chair and stood before it. “See, you are following my instructions already.” Davinia said, while walking out of the room. She picked up the bag of ‘goodies’ and walked back into the living room.

Serena was already hopping toward the window. “HELP! HELP! I’VE BEEN TIED UP AND KIDNAPPED!” she shouted. Davinia rushed up to Serena and forced her to the floor. Serena was shocked to find Davinia’s hand over her mouth and nose, preventing her from breathing.

Davinia whispered into Serena’s ear. “If you want to keep breathing, I would suggest you do not shout for help.” Serena nodded, struggling as she was unable to inhale. Davinia removed her hand and Serena took in a deep breath of air. Davinia then stood up and placed her right foot on Serena’s left buttock. Serena winced as Davinia then dug her heel into Serena’s soft flesh. These stiletto’s really are useful for this kind of play then.

Davinia then tried to pick Serena up off the floor but Serena struggled, causing Davinia to lose her grip. “You can’t get me up off the floor.” Serena boasted.

“Is that what you think?” Davinia placed her right foot on Serena’s bottom and pressed in really hard with the heel.

“Ow! Stop it! It hurts! Please!” Serena cried.

“Well, if you co-operate in getting up off the floor, I will stop.” Davinia countered.

“Yes, all right, I’ll stop! You can get me up.” Serena said.

Davinia then put her arms under Serena’s shoulders and lifted her up off the floor, Serena co-operating this time. Davinia then took hold of Serena’s elbows and said “Back to the chair.”

Serena hopped slowly, with Davinia steadying her. In a few seconds, Serena was standing in front of the chair again.

Davinia opened up the bag and removed some more coils of rope.

“What are they for?” Serena asked “I’m already well tied up.”

“It’s amazing how some women can get free of being tied up. This is to truly make sure that you cannot get free. Our clients also like to see the product very well tied up, too.” Plus you love it when I really tie you up.

Davinia took a long piece of rope, doubled it, and wrapped some of it around Serena’s chest and arms below her breast. Then Davinia wrapped most of the rest around Serena’s chest above her breasts. Finally, Davinia used the remaining part of the rope to cinch between Serena’s arms and body. This not only make the ropes more secure, it tightened them so that Serena’s breast were more emphasised.

“You will fetch a very high price, Serena.” Davinia said.

“Please, I’m not a slave! I don’t want to be sold!” Serena begged.

Davinia now took another piece of rope and tied it around Serena’s waist and her bound wrists. This had the effect of now pulling Serena’s wrists to her waist, almost immobilising them.

“Sit down on the edge of the chair, slave.” Serena did so, trembling. Davinia picked up three more pieces of rope, securely tying Serena’s legs, below and above the knee and at the mid-thigh. Davinia double-check the cinches for firmness.

“Now, stand up with your right side to the chair.” Davinia ordered.

“Why? Haven’t you tied me up already?” Serena asked as she stood up.

“Not yet.” Davinia answered. Well, as you love this, it will be tied on you no matter what you say. Davinia picked up another double looped piece of rope and tied one end to Serena’s wrist bondage. Then the rope was threaded between my legs and looped over the waist rope at the front.

“Ow! That’s pressing into my-! Oh My!” Serena sighed as the rope did its work. Davinia put a series of knots on the rope that she knew would press into a certain location. Then she threaded the rope back between Serena’s legs, pulled it tight, causing a loud gasp from Serena, and tied the rope of securely at Serena’s wrists.

Serena writhed and moaned at the caress of the crotch-rope.

“Be still.”Davinia ordered.

“But this rope is having such an effect on me. Is it supposed to do that?” Serena asked.

You know very well that it’s supposed to do that. Davinia now pushed Serena back into the chair.

“Now my slave, it’s time to start your training.” Davinia said. Serena was now trembling and biting her lower lip.

It was at this point that the doorbell rang...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.