info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Sunday 14 October 2012

Order An Intruder Part 22


Patricia let go of Davinia’s nipples. “Good, slave. I see that you learn quickly. But why are you still sitting on the chair? Do you have permission to sit down?” Patricia said with a hint of menace.

Davinia stood up, a little ungainly. “I-I’m sorry Mistress Heaton, I didn’t mean to give offence.” Patricia turned the chair around so that the back of the chair was against the table. She then pointed to the area in front of the chair.

“Kneel there, slave.” Davinia shuffled to the area that Patricia pointed at, before turning and facing the chair. How am I going to get into a kneeling position from here? All I’m going to do is fall over. Davinia squatted down onto the balls of her feet in order to get as close to the ground as possible, but as she tried to lower herself to the ground she squealed as she toppled over to the right.

Davinia was worried as Patricia went over to her and placed her into a kneeling position in front of the chair. What’s Patricia going to do to me as a punishment for failure? She watched as Patricia left the kitchen and came back about a minute later with Davinia’s riding crop. That’s unfair! You’re going to whip me for something impossible?

Patricia sat down in the chair. “Don’t worry slave. I won’t punish you for falling over. It was an impossible request to begin with. If you didn’t try to obey me, you would have been punished for it.” She then raised her right foot in front of Davinia’s face. “Okay slave, kiss my boot.”

Davinia hesitated for a moment. OMG! You’re being serious about me being your slave. If I don’t kiss your boot then you’re going to whip me. Davinia started to kiss Patricia’s boot, gingerly at first. At least your boots are clean, you must have wiped them before you came back in.

After a minute, Patricia lowered her right foot and raised the left. “You can kiss this one, and don’t be so slow.” Davinia proceeded to place kisses over Patricia’s left boot. This is okay, it’s not bad or anything. It was then that Davinia felt a glimmer of desire deep inside her womanhood. Serving Patricia is actually affecting me! She continued to kiss Patricia’s boot until it was lowered.

The right boot was raised again, but this time the sole and stiletto heel was presented to Davinia. “Kiss the sole of my boot.” Patricia ordered. You must be joking right, Patricia! You can’t ask me to do that! “You can kiss my sole, or feel the kiss of this crop, slave. You choose.” Davinia pressed her lips against the sole of the boot slowly, dreading the feel and taste. Then she kissed the boot again after realising that the sole was clean as well. I don’t think that you would really use that crop on me Patricia, you must be bluffing.

After Davinia had kissed the sole for about a minute, Patricia said “Slave, it’s time for you to suck on the heel. It’s perfectly clean.” Davinia stopped in shock. You can’t expect me to do that, Patricia! “You heard me, Davinia, Suck the heel!” Patricia ordered.

“But Mistress Heaton!” Davinia said. “Please don’t make me do it!” Patricia stood up and went to Davinia’s left side. She pushed down on Davinia’s back until the poor girl was bent over, with her bottom exposed.

“OW! OW!” Davinia screamed as Patricia delivered two hard strikes on the captive girl’s bottom with the crop.

“Really slave, are you going to disobey me?” Patricia asked in a tone that promised more punishment. Davinia shook her head, whimpering. That really hurt! You mean it! You are actually serious about me being your slave! Patricia sat back down on the chair and presented her right heel to Davinia. “Go ahead slave.”

My bottom is still hurting, and I have no other choice. Davinia very gingerly took the heel of the shoe in her mouth and began to suck on it.

“Very good slave, at least you know what happens when you disobey me.” Patricia said, gently moving her heel back and forward and causing it to slide in and out of Davinia’s mouth. “I am really going to enjoy today.” Patricia lowered her right boot and raised the left one up. “Kiss and suck on this one, unless you want to be punished.” Davinia did as she was instructed, acting a bit quicker than before, though.

“Lie down on your front.” Patricia commanded. Davinia stopped sucking on Patricia’s left heel, and slowly worked her way into lying on her right side. Then she manoeuvred herself around until her head was close to Patricia’s feet, before rolling herself onto her front.

Patricia picked up a length of rope, brought Davinia’s heels up to her bottom, and then placed the captive in a tight and uncomfortable hogtie. Davinia moaned at her treatment. “Is there anything wrong, slave?” Patricia asked.

“No, Mistress Heaton, everything is fine.” Davinia answered. If I said that something was wrong, you would punish me for sure. I can’t give any other answer. Patricia moved Davinia closer to the chair, before she sat down again, placing her booted feet right in front of Davinia’s face.

“This time slave, you can lick my boots.” Davinia wormed her way a little forward, and started to slowly lick Patricia’s boots. If this is what the start of the day is like, I’m going to be a wreck by the end of it. Patricia smiled as Davinia continued with her embarrassing actions. “Keep going slave. If you stop before I tell you to, your bottom will become very red.”

After about five minutes, Patricia said “You can stop licking my boots slave, that was very pleasant.” Davinia did so with a sigh, relieved that this was over. Patricia picked up the harness gag that was used on Davinia earlier in the morning. “Open wide, slave.” she ordered. Davinia did so, the ball was inserted into her mouth, and the helpless girl protested as the straps were buckled as tightly as possible.

“You do look great like that slave, helpless and completely at my mercy.” Patricia said. Davinia whimpered as Patricia leant over and placed the tip of the riding crop on her left cheek. “See how powerless you are? I can torment you any way I like and you are unable to prevent it.” Patricia said menacingly.

Davinia shivered in her bonds, before pulling and straining at the ropes. Please, it can’t be! Patricia can’t be a sadist! She shook her head in protest at Patricia’s comments.

“Struggling is pointless my slave, even though I do get pleasure watching you trying to escape from your predicament. You do look very sweet as a damsel.” Davinia screamed through her gag as Patricia’s right heel dug deeply into her left buttock.

“That’s it, young lady. Even my boots can be used to torment you.” Davinia cried out again as the stiletto heel dug deeper into her bottom. Patricia twisted her heel as it pressed into Davinia’s sensitive flesh, causing her further pain. “I’ve don’t think that I’ve had so much fun in years, ever since that props girl lost her bet. She couldn’t sit down for a week afterwards.”

Davinia sighed with relief as Patricia removed her right foot from Davinia’s sore buttock. “Take of advantage of this while it lasts slave, because it will not last long.” Patricia walked around to Davinia’s right side and dug her left heel into Davinia’s right bottom.

“MMMMGMMMMGM!” Davinia cried as the sharp pain shot through her bottom. Patricia is going to make my life miserable, and she is going to take great pleasure in doing so. “MMMMGMGNNN” she cried as Patricia stuck the soles of her feet with the crop.

“Maybe I should apply a different technique on your feet, slave.” said Patricia, kneeling down by Davinia’s feet. Davinia screamed and giggled as Patricia slowly raked her fingernails down Davinia’s exposed soles.

Nonononononono! Davinia continued to scream as Patricia moved her fingers ever faster. Then Patricia moved her fingers to Davinia’s sides, making the young lady squirm and shout as she was unable to escape the onslaught. The tickling stopped for a minute, allowing Davinia to catch her breath, before the poor captive was forced to squirm and wriggle under Patricia’s relentless action.

“I don’t even have to hurt you to torment you, my helpless slave. I can just use my fingernails on the right points of your body. Time to have a little fun with your front.” Patricia took hold of Davinia and rolled the bound captive onto the front. Davinia groaned as her feet were pressed in an awkward position underneath her body. “Even lying you on your front can be fun.”

“MMGGMM!” protested Davinia as her ankles were pulled. You can’t leave me like this, surely!

“Your breasts make a lovely target, very tempting indeed.” Patricia raised her right foot and brought the heel down on the mound of Davinia’s left breast. The girl cried out as the heel dug in, inflicting pain on her body. “Oops, I seem to have missed.” Patricia lifted her foot up and this time, pressed her heel against the left nipple.

“MMMMMMGGGMMMMMGGGMMMM!” Davinia screamed, writhing and struggling under Patricia’s cruel actions. What else are you going to do to me with your boots? Then, the realisation of what was going to happen next went through Davinia’s mind. Oh no! Not there, please not there! The helpless girl shook her head wildly, begging and pleading through her gag and struggling against her bonds.

“Oh, I see that you have guessed what is going to happen to you next, slave.” Patricia said with an evil smile on her face. “Well, none of this is going to stop me.” Patricia lifted her right foot up, just a little, and slowly moved it down Davinia’s body. The heel traced a path between Davinia’s breasts, slowly down along her abdomen, stopping briefly at her navel, before continuing down to her womanhood.

No! No, please NO! Davinia shook her head and tried to beg through her gag at Patricia, but it was useless. “MMMMMMMM!” she screamed as the stiletto heel pressed painfully against her.

“You must have thought that I was bluffing, young lady. By the way, this is nothing compared to what awaits you today.” Patricia then laughed evilly. “You are going to be great!” Patricia then relieved the pressure and stroked Davinia’s womanhood gently with her heel. Davinia gasped at the pleasure that this brought to her. “Did you only think that I would give you pain? There is a lot of pleasure to give you, and I think that sometimes, the pain will cause you pleasure as well.”

Patricia rolled Davinia back onto her front. “I am going to loosen your hogtie rope. Don’t think of trying to cause me any trouble while I am doing this.” Davinia lay there still, as Patricia untied the knot that held the hogtie rope tight. The rope was loosened and the knot was retied.

As there was more give in the rope now, Davinia was placed into a kneeling position facing the chair. What is Patricia going to do to me? Patricia sat on the chair, lifted her right foot and gently placed the heel on Davinia’s womanhood. Davinia sighed softly as the heel gently caressed her intimacy. After the tormenting that I have just gone through, I hope Patricia is going to be nice to me for a little while. The caresses on Davinia’s womanhood continued as Patricia used the end of the crop to softly stroke the mounds of Davinia’s breasts. Davinia writhed at the touch of the crop and arched her body, offering her breasts.

“So you see slave, these can be used for pleasure as well as pain.” said Patricia as she increased the speed of her heel on Davinia’s intimacy. Davinia moaned louder as the pleasure built up inside her. This is so good. I can get through today, if Patricia does this to me as well. The helpless captive started to thrust her hips as much as she could, given her present bondage, as the feelings inside her grew ever stronger.

“I think that deep inside, you actually like me tormenting you, slave. You couldn’t want to be pleasured so quickly, otherwise.” Patricia pressed her heel hard against the ‘bulls-eye’ of Davinia’s womanhood, causing her captive to gasp from a mixture of pain and pleasure. The heel then went slowly up and down Davinia’s most intimate areas while the head of the crop softly teased Davinia’s nipples.

This is taking me closer to orgasm. I just hope that Patricia doesn’t hit me with the crop before the end of it. Davinia was writhing and moaning more and more as Patricia continued, enjoying every moment.

Every touch, every caress was taking Davinia closer to her desire’s need. Patricia was pressing harder with her heel, and moving it up and down faster, with Davinia thrusting back against her. It won’t be long now, I’ll just need this to happen for a little longer. Davinia felt that she was right on the edge, needing just a little more effort to be brought to orgasm.

Then Patricia pulled her legs back from Davinia’s body, leaving the helpless girl in an extreme state of denial.

“MMMMMMGGGMMM! MMMGGGGGMMM!” Davinia screamed and begged at Patricia as her moment of pleasure was denied her and all she could feel was desire, torment and need.

Patricia stood up and looked at Davinia with a smile on her face. “Did you think that hitting and tickling you were the only ways to torture you? I think that this may be the most effective torment.” Davinia shook her head, writhing and struggling in her bondage in a futile effort to free herself.. No no no no no no! Don’t leave me like this Patricia! This is worse than anything!

“I have some things to unpack and sort out, slave. I should be back in about half-an-hour. When I come back in, I might give you what you desire.” Patricia walked toward the kitchen door. “Bye for now.” she said, leaving the room and closing the door behind her.

Davinia shook her head furiously and screamed at the uncaring walls of the kitchen, the hot ache inside her womanhood seeming to grow even stronger. How could you do this to me! I hate you! Please don’t leave me like this! Come back, finish me!

Davinia struggled in her helplessness, sobbing at the cruelty of her denial...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.