info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Saturday 6 October 2012

Order An Intruder Part 7



Another postman? How many are there going to be today? Davinia stood up and placed Serena back in the chair. Serena winced as her bottom had not recovered from her spanking yet. Davinia picked up the sleep mask and again put it over Serena’s eyes, then took the headphones, positioned them over Serena’s ears and switched them on.

Davinia then made her way to the front door and again peeped through the spy-hole. She could see what looked like a delivery lorry parked outside and a woman with blue overalls and a blue peaked cap outside the door.

They must have some special parcel to deliver. What’s Danielle ordered this time? Well, I’d better answer it. Davinia opened the door.

Davinia noticed the name on the side of the lorry:

Trans
Europ
Express

That’s funny, the E in Europ has the horizontal parts separated from the vertical part. It looks more like an I.

“Good morning, how can I help you?” Davinia asked.

“I have some deliveries to make to this house.” The woman then looked up from her pad and Davinia gasped.

The delivery woman was the spitting image of Patricia Heaton! Davinia stood there stunned for a moment.

“Me and my co-worker have a few boxes to bring in. They’re a bit bulky so it would be better if we moved them.” The woman said.

“Y-Yes, certainly.” Davinia watched as the second woman walked up to the door with a large box.

She looked just like Eva Green! Davinia just stood and stared.

“Well, for insurance purposes, we need the names of all of the people in the house. I know this is very stupid, but it’s to cover us if anyone complains about the delivery.” said ‘Patricia’.

“Well, my name’s Davinia and there is one other person staying in the house, by the name of Serena.” Davinia said. “I must say that you are very beautiful.”

“Why thank you, you are too kind.” ‘Patricia’ replied, blushing.

“May I carry this box in?” ‘Eva’ asked. “It’s more stupid health and safety rules. Once it’s in your house it’s no problem, but if you carry it in and hurt yourself, we could get into trouble.”

“Yes, of course.” Davinia opened the door wide and allowed ‘Eva’ to carry the box inside. Davinia noticed that ‘Eva’ had a piece of grey duct tape stuck to her right trouser leg. It must be covering up a tear.

‘Eva put the box down in the hallway. “Damn, I think the box got a scratch during transport, could you just look at it as it has to be okayed?” she asked.

“Yes, I’ll check the scratch, I don’t want you to get into trouble.” Davinia stepped forward and leaned over to examine the box.

Then, Davinia was caught totally by surprise as her arms were suddenly grabbed and pulled roughly behind her back.

“What The-“ Davinia’s cry was muffled as ‘Eva’ pressed her left hand over Davinia’s mouth.

“Hush! Don’t Struggle!” ‘Eva’ ordered. Davinia stopped trying to speak and kept still, apart from the trembling throughout her body.

What’s happening! I’ve been taken prisoner! And poor Serena is in the other room, completely helpless! I have to stay calm, it’s probably the best way to stay alive. Davinia tried to relax.

“That’s good, darling Davinia. Now, we have to take a few precautions to keep you quiet and still.” ‘Eva’ pulled off a length of gray duct tape that was stuck to the right leg on her overalls and stuck part of it on Davinia’s cheek. As ‘Eva’ then pulled her left hand to the left, she pressed down more of the tape over Davinia’s mouth. Finally, ‘Eva’ pulled her hands back, leaving Davinia tape-gagged.

‘Eva’ now went over to the front door and closed it. No chance of even running away now.

Davinia looked down as her feet were pulled together and her ankles were bound with more duct tape from a roll that ‘Eva’ had picked up. Who the hell are these people?

‘Eva’ now went behind Davinia. “You have the tape now. I know how you love to tape the arms.” Davinia now felt a pair of hands take hold of hers and pull them together palm to palm. Then she felt the familiar sensation of having duct tape wrapped around her captive wrists.

“MPH!” Davinia grunted as her elbows were forced together and tape was now wrapped around them as well.

“Now darling Davinia, is Serena upstairs?” ‘Patricia’ asked. Davinia shook her head. No point in lying, they’ll find her anyway. “She must be downstairs then. Is she in the living room?” Davinia nodded.

“You go into the living room and take care of Serena. I’ll keep an eye on this beauty to make sure that she doesn’t get away.” ‘Patricia’ said, cuddling Davinia in her arms from behind.

I’m helplessly bound and gagged! I have no chance of escape anyway.

‘Eva’ giggled. “I know you like to cuddle your captives a little after you bind them.” she said. Then she walked slowly and quietly into the living room, carrying the duct tape.

Davinia was shocked and then struggled helplessly as she was kissed on the neck by ‘Patricia’. What are you doing to me! ‘Patricia then turned Davinia around and embraced her again. Davinia now found her head buried in ‘Patricia’s’ cleavage and struggled to breathe.

I’m totally confused now. I thought that these people were robbers. Nothing seems to make sense. Maybe I haven’t even woke up and this is all a dream. I’ve had fantasies of being tied up by Patricia Heaton, maybe it’s affecting my mind.

‘Eva’ walked quietly back into the hallway, giggling. “Go into the living room. It’s hilarious!” she said. “Just don’t make any noise.” ‘Eva’ then took hold of Davinia while ‘Patricia’ walked into the living room.

‘Eva’ still giggled while holding Davinia...

A minute later, ‘Patricia’ walked back into the hallway. “If I didn’t see it I couldn’t believe it!” she said. “Did you do that to your friend, Davinia?” Davinia nodded, blushing. “There’s no need to be shy about tying up your friend. I think you have excellent rope work skills and it looks pleasing to the eye. You are very good at bondage.”

Have I gone insane? The people who have just bound and gagged me are saying nice things about me tying up Serena? I’m worried that these two are insane and that Serena and I are going to end up being ‘Susanne Lothar’. I need to find out what’s going on as it’ll increase our chances of staying alive...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.