info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Sunday 14 October 2012

Order An Intruder Part 24


“Pleph! Pleph!” screamed Davinia as her body cried out in want. That is cruel! You can flog me as much as you want! Please flog ME! She struggled against her captivity in an effort to get free, but this only added to her feelings.

“It depends on how badly you want this, slave. I can wait for hours. It is your choice. Do you want your pleasure?” Patricia said, cruelly teasing the helpless captive in front of her.

I need it! I need it more than anything else! I’ll do anything you want, mistress! Davinia nodded as much as she could in her situation and said a meek “yeph”

Patricia hitched up her mini-skirt, picked up the device and strapped it to her. “Looks like I have a helpless whore, ready to be taken.” Davinia begged and pleaded to Patricia to hurry. I don’t know how much more of this I can take! Patricia slowly walked around to behind Davinia and untied the crotch-rope from her wrists so that she would have easy access with the knots out of the way.

“Maybe I should take my time before entering you, so that I know that you are ready for this. There’s every chance that you may change your mind as soon as your intimacy is filled.” Davinia whined and pleaded to Patricia through her gag at this comment, pushing her bottom out as far as it would go. “It seems that you may be ready for this, now.” Patricia stepped forward so that the strap-on pushed against Davinia’s bottom, causing her to writhe in anticipation of what was to come.

The angle of the phallus was altered by Patricia so that it pressed between Davinia’s bottom cheeks, and the helpless girl grew very scared. “Maybe this should go in here instead, so you don’t have to worry about me taking you in the normal place.” Davinia whined and shivered from fear at that action, hoping that Patricia wouldn’t do this to her. “I won’t take you there right now, my slave, but I may enjoy a little ‘back-door party’ later on.”

The end was moved down by Patricia and it was ever so gently stroked against the folds of Davinia’s intimacy, eliciting moans and writhes from the poor girl who could do little else. “This marks the spot I think, and I shall dig for your treasure here. Prepare yourself, my slave.” Davinia bit hard on her gag, waiting for Patricia’s next move.

Patricia then thrust herself into Davinia, giving her a feeling of pain and pleasure.

“MMMMMMMGGGMMMMMM!” Davinia screamed from the shock of having her womanhood filled. The feelings she was experiencing were overwhelming, and she was unable to distinguish between them. Then she felt the phallus slide in and out of her slowly and gently. Patricia started like this, so that Davinia could get used to her new feelings.

After a time, Davinia felt the speed and strength of the thrusts increase, taking her closer to the climax that she so desperately needed. “I see that you are enjoying this, I knew that you would. Soon, you will beg me to continue if I stop.” The thrusts carried on, pleasuring Davinia and causing her to push back gently with her body for each thrust from Patricia.

Then, the thrusts were increased in speed and intensity, almost driving Davinia wild. Please speed up Patricia, please take me harder! Davinia tried to press her bottom harder against Patricia in unison with Patricia’s thrusts, in an attempt to maximise the pleasure.

Patricia increased her actions so that the thrusts were even faster and harder, and Davinia was feeling herself getting to the edge of her release. I’m nearly there! It won’t be long now!

Then the thrusts stopped!

Davinia screamed and cursed at Patricia, shouted and swore at the woman who had twice taken her to the brink and pulled back. She struggled furiously, but to no avail. “I told you, my helpless whore, I did say that you would want it and if I stopped, you would want me to continue.” Patricia said. “Do you want me to continue, my slutty slave?”

Davinia nodded slightly. You were right, but please take me!

“I will take you to your desire’s need, my slave. I think that deep down inside you love all of this, but like any good girl you are too embarrassed to admit it.” Patricia started thrusting into Davinia, slow and gently, prolonging the teasing of her nude and helpless captive. Davinia begged and pleaded for Patricia to speed up as she writhed and cried out at each slow, tormenting slide of the phallus.

The speed and pressure grew as Patricia thrust harder and faster into Davinia, and the poor girl felt the impacts into her intimacy, bringing her pleasure each time. Soon, Davinia felt herself almost being pushed into the table with each thrust and slide of the phallus inside her, taking her towards the pleasure that she cried out for with every movement.

Finally, Patricia went faster and more intense still, and Davinia let out a loud, long scream as the peak of her desire had been reached. She lay there on the table convulsing and shaking as the bliss spread throughout her entire being, and she was only slightly aware of Patricia still thrusting away, prolonging the joyful experience...



“I see that you are back, did you enjoy your experience, my slave?” Patricia said as Davinia came back to reality. What was wrong with me? I didn’t want that to happen and it’s been the best experience yet. Does Patricia understand me more than I do myself? Is she more aware of my pleasures than I am? Davinia pushed her bottom out and pleaded with Patricia to start again. Please take me again, Patricia, I want to feel that pleasure again from you.

“Calm down girl, we have a long way to go today and you’ll wear yourself out without any rest. I do take it that you would like to experience that again.” Patricia said. Davinia nodded as much as she could with her gag tied to the opposite table leg. Patricia untied the end of the rope that was knotted at the D ring on Davinia’s gag and pulled the helpless captive into an upright position, before untying her legs from the kitchen table and turning her around in a half circle.

“Now Davinia, you can have two choices. One, you can be a securely bound and gagged captive until tomorrow. There will be no pain, but there will be no pleasures either. Two, you remain as my slave, suffering torments from my actions, but also getting pleasures similar to what you just received. I will remove your gag in about five minutes and you can give me your answer then.” Patricia sat down on the chair, watching the helpless captive.

Davinia just stood there and thought about her situation. I can get out of this and not have to feel any more pain or cruelty. But if I chose the first option, Patricia will not give any more pleasure. If I get aroused, I will have to wait until tomorrow for any release. If I choose the second, it will hurt, probably more than before. I will receive such wonderful orgasms from it though, and they have made this ordeal worth it. I want those feelings inside me again, they were so blissful! You win Mistress Heaton, I will be your slave and receive whatever you want to do to me.

After about five minutes Patricia stood up. “If you want to held captive for the rest of the day, just say so. If you want to remain as my S&M slave, say ‘I am a worthless whore and slut, and I should be punished for it’ These are your choices.” she said to Davinia. Patricia then unbuckled and removed the gag from Davinia.

I can’t believe it, she actually wants me to say these words to her? I can only think that she wants me to express my submission to her. Davinia took a deep breath and said “I am a worthless whore and slut, and I should be punished for it.”

Davinia was caught off guard by Patricia’s reaction, as she felt the warm embrace from her mistress. “It is so good to her that from you, my slave.” Patricia said lovingly. “I won’t promise anything, but I’ll try to make the rest of the day as interesting as possible.” The captive gasped as Patricia kissed her passionately on the lips and she could feel a tongue pressing against her teeth. Davinia parted her teeth and felt Patricia’s tongue probe her mouth and caress her own tongue. The girl caressed back and soon the ladies’ tongues were intertwined in another embrace.

After a few minutes, Patricia pulled back from her captive. “I think that you need to be tied up in a different position, my sweet, sexy slave. I think that I should tie you to a chair for a while. Do you agree, slave?” she asked.

“Yes please, my Mistress. I have been bound like this for such a long time, and a change would ease my arms.” Davinia answered. Then Patricia embraced and kissed her again, making Davinia’s heart skip a beat. Have I really become so submissive towards Mistress Heaton?

“I think that a change of gag may be in order, my sultry submissive.” Patricia said. Davinia opened her mouth as Patricia went to a bag and took out a large, red sponge ball and a wide roll of microfoam tape. The ball was placed into Davinia’s mouth, she closed her mouth and then Patricia tore off a strip of tape and firmly sealed Davinia’s lips with it. The Davinia received a soft kiss on her gagged lips.

“You look very pretty in that gag, slave.” Patricia said as she walked over to a tallish object covered by a sheet. She removed the sheet to reveal a tall backed, armless kitchen chair, which seemed far more solid than the ones Davinia normally sat in. She looked questioningly at Patricia.

“We use our own chairs for certain scenarios, because it’s amazing how flimsy normal kitchen chairs are. I saw one lady pull one apart when she was tormented in her captivity. As you can see with this one, the construction is very solid, with horizontal and diagonal struts close to the bottom and the top of the legs. The back has two sides and a strong but thin central strut with another strut at the top.” Patricia explained. “Come over, slave and sit down.”

Davinia hopped over to the chair and sat down, although it was a little awkward because the seat was higher than normal. It felt comfortable though and Davinia smiled through her gag.

“I can trust you not give me any trouble while I tie you to the chair.” Patricia said. Davinia nodded, writhing slightly in her bonds.

Patricia removed the ropes around Davinia’s waist, before untying the bonds that held her arms to her chest. Then her elbow ropes were removed, granting Davinia a great deal of relief. Patricia removed the ropes around Davinia’s ankles, then her knees and finally around her thighs.

“Now my sweet, I am going to dress you a little. Please don’t struggle while I’m doing this.”Davinia gasped as Patricia took a pair of thigh high fishnet stockings out of the bag. “I thought that you looked so good in these that I wanted to see you in another pair. Davinia trembled slightly as Patricia smoothed one of the stockings onto her right leg, making sure that they were snug all the way to the top. Then the other stocking went on Davinia’s left leg, and the captive sighed as Patricia smoothed this stocking on as well.

“I see that you enjoyed that my sweet slave, as I have another surprise for you. They can be awkward to walk in though, as it can talk some practice.” Patricia walked to a box and took out what seemed to be two calf length lace-up boots, but with extremely high heels. How do you walk in those things, you would have to be on tiptoe all of the time. Patricia placed Davinia’s right foot into a pointed position and inserted it into the boot. My foot is stuck in this position, and I can’t bend any other way. Patricia slowly laced up the right boot, ensuring that the boot fitted properly and that there was no slack in the laces.

After she had finished with the first boot, Patricia started to put on the second one. “These are called Ballet Boots, my slave. They force you to walk ‘en pointe’ so to speak, and that is not easy to do.” Davinia watched as the second boot was slowly and carefully laced up by Patricia. “Don’t worry, you won’t have to walk on them immediately, you’ll be sitting down for a little while first.” After finishing putting on the left boot, Patricia stepped back and looked at Davinia. “You really are a wonderful girl in those boots, and it’s a pity I have to cover them with rope.”

Patricia reached into a bag full of rope and took out two large coils, and then placed Davinia’s legs to the sides of the front chair legs. She took one of the coils and tied one end to the front of the lower support from the front right to the front back leg. Then she wrapped the rope anticlockwise from there around Davinia’s right ankle, around the front of the chair leg and around the back under the lower supports. There were three more wraps around Davinia’s ankle and the chair legs like this, with Patricia pulling tight as she went along.

The rope was then taken above the lower support, and Patricia slowly looped the rope around Davinia’s and the chair’s right leg. Each loop was higher than the last one and soon, Davinia’s leg from her ankle to just below her knee was covered with rope. Then Patricia took the rope around the back of the chair leg and looped it over Davinia’s right thigh. This was repeated until there was only a short piece left and Patricia tied this end to the upper strut connecting the front and rear right legs.

Then Patricia tied one end of the second coil of rope to the front of the left side lower support of the chair. This rope went clockwise around Davinia’s ankle and beneath the lower support four times. Then Patricia started to wrap this rope and Davinia’s lower leg until it reached to just below the knee. The rest was wrapped over Davinia’s thigh and around the back of the top of the chair leg, then tied off securely.

“Does that hold you, my slave?” Patricia asked. Davinia nodded, I feel like my legs are held in place by steel. “Time for me to bind your arms to the chair now. Lean forward, my pretty.” Davinia did so and felt the rope being removed from her wrists. “Lean back against the chair.” Davinia let her arms hang at the side of her body and lent back on the chair.

Patricia went back to the bag where she picked up the stockings from and picked up two black satin, elbow length opera style gloves. She then put them on Davinia’s arms. These should protect my lower arms from the ropes. Davinia’s lower arms were then placed to the outer sides of the chair back.

Patricia picked up two more coils of the rope from the bag. She tied one end of the coil to Davinia’s right arm, just above the elbow and wrapped it clockwise around the right chair back and Davinia’s arm. The loops started from just under Davinia’s elbow and went down to just above her wrist. Then four loops were added around Davinia’s wrist and the top of the right rear chair leg. The rope was then taken around Davinia’s wrist, pulled between her wrist and the chair back, from the back to the front under the other rope, and the end was tied to the rope at her right elbow.

The end of the second coil was tied to Davinia’s arm above her left elbow and looped anticlockwise until just above her left wrist. Four anticlockwise loops were then put around her wrist and the top of the left rear chair leg. The rope was looped to behind Davinia and then pulled between her wrists and the chair back below the other ropes and taken up to her elbow were it was tied off securely.

I can’t shake these ropes loose, because the last threading through stops it, and my wrists are tied to the back chair legs. There is no chance of getting free from this.

Patricia took a length of rope and tied it to the middle strut of the chair back at the bottom and wrapped it around Davinia’s waist and the middle strut several times before tying it off at the strut.  Another length of rope was tied to the middle strut, just above her breasts and was looped around several times before being tied off. A final piece was tied to the top of the chair on the right side and the rope was looped through Davinia’s right armpit and over her shoulder and the top of the chair. The rest of the rope was taken to her left side, where it was looped around her left armpit, over her left shoulder and around the top of the chair. It was finally tied off, leaving Davinia feeling extremely helpless.

“You look like a very secured slave, my sweet. Do you think that you can escape?” Patricia asked. Davinia shook her head, knowing that she was helplessly bound.

“We can get onto the real fun now.” Patricia said, smiling.

I wonder what my mistress has in store for me now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.