info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Sunday 14 October 2012

Order An Intruder Part 21


Davinia awoke to the chirping of the birds, and discovering that she was very helpless, struggled against her bonds. When she was properly awake, she remembered the events of the day before, and calmed down.

She also noticed that she was very aroused, and that Patricia was facing her, nude and sound asleep.

“MMMPH!” She called out to Patricia, but there was no response. What am I going to do? I can’t pleasure myself and Patricia is not going to be able to give me my release. Davinia’s body began to slowly writhe from the pleasurable torment she was receiving. Maybe if I can get a few fingers around the rope that goes between my legs, I can fulfil myself. Davinia struggled and finally managed to get a few fingers under the crotch-rope, before starting to pull.

The effect wasn’t much though, and served only to make Davinia even more aroused and frustrated. I think that I am just torturing myself like this. Maybe if I can press myself into the bed, there could be a chance to stop my torment. She wriggled herself a little further away from Patricia, and then after some struggling, finally rolled onto her front.

Davinia pressed her womanhood against the bed, pulling on the crotch-rope at the same time. “Pleph, pleph, pleph!” she cried out as she tried desperately to bring herself to orgasm, by writhing, pressing and pulling. As she struggled, she found herself getting close to the edge. I hope this will do it for me.

Then, Davinia realised that she was only going to get this far and no further. “NOPH!” she screamed out, as she understood that her early morning was going to be one of helpless denial and torment.

I’m not going to be able to rest like this. I am going to be so frustrated, and my actions have only made my situation worse. Patricia is in a deep sleep and I can’t wake her up! I’m stuck like this!

Davinia struggled and writhed helplessly on the bed, with the knowledge that she had to remain like this until Patricia woke up. With this hogtie, I can’t kick Patricia and with my hands bound like this to my body, I can’t even tickle her, let alone pinch her. If I could pinch her nipples, I could awake her for sure, but there I’m sure that I would have to pay for doing that. I’m just going to have to lie here and suffer.

The poor helpless girl writhed and struggled as the fire in her body continued to make her suffer. She rolled onto her right side so that she could face Patricia. With some more struggling, Davinia managed to move closer to Patricia. As I’m only cleave-gagged, I may be able to kiss her body and that might wake her up.

Davinia struggled to reach Patricia, and move slightly further down the bed. She moaned almost constantly as the movement made her more aroused. Eventually, she worked herself into a position so that her face was in front of Patricia’s breasts. I hope that this works. Davinia started to slowly and carefully kiss the mounds of Patricia’s breasts in an attempt to wake her up.

All Patricia did was move slightly in response to Davinia’s actions. I’m having no affect whatsoever on Patricia, so I’m going to have to try something else then. Davinia started to gently kiss Patricia’s nipples, hoping that this would rouse Patricia from her deep sleep. This, however, was also having no effect on Patricia, causing Davinia to worry. I need my release from this torment, and I can’t wake you up!

Davinia realised that she had to take it further if she hoped for Patricia to fulfil her desire, so she took Patricia’s right nipple into her mouth and gently sucked on it. Patricia moaned in her sleep at the touch of Davinia’s lips on her breasts, but even this was not enough to cause her to wake up.

I’m left with only one choice now, and I know that it will awake Patricia, but she is going to make me suffer for this! Davinia softly pressed her teeth against Patricia’s right nipple and bit...

“OW! What the hell!” Patricia said as she woke up immediately. “Davinia! What the hell are you doing! Why are you moving like that!”

Davinia moaned and writhed on the bed, pressing her body against Patricia’s. “Pleph, pleph, Patph, pleph!” she cried out, hoping that Patricia would get the message.

“You bit my nipple, just so that you could have a little fun?” Patricia said. “You are going to be punished for this.” She got off the bed and picked up a harness gag with a red ball, before kneeling on the bed and rolling Davinia into a face down position. “Open your mouth wide, you bad girl.”

Davinia did so, knowing that it would be useless to resist. Her cleave-gag was removed and then Patricia buckled in the harness gag as tightly as possible. The poor captive cried out at her treatment, but Patricia had more plans.

Patricia united the hogtie rope from Davinia’s wrists and ankles, tied one end to the bottom of the bed, and then straightened out Davinia’s legs, before tying the other end to her ankles. “Now, you have been a bad girl and I will have to punish you. I think that your bottom makes a very good target for a spanking.”

At this, Davinia struggled and pulled against her bonds, but she was not moving an inch from that spot. “What’s wrong little girl, don’t you want to be punished?” Patricia asked. Davinia shook her head in answer. “Well, it’s going to happen to you.”

“MMMMMM!” Screamed Davinia through her gag as Patricia landed a heavy blow from her right hand onto Davinia’s bottom. The captive screamed twice more as another two blows landed upon her. Then she moaned as the effect of the spanking increased her arousal.

“You are really naughty, Davinia. You are using this spanking for your pleasure.” Patricia rained three more hard spanks onto Davinia’s unprotected posterior, causing Davinia to scream first, but moan and writhe after. “I think you need a different punishment, and I have just the idea.”

Patricia turned Davinia over onto her front, where her poor girl thrust her hips up and begged for her fulfilment. Please don’t keep me like this Patricia, please fulfil me! The woman walked over to where a box was on the side. “This should be suitable for your punishment, my devilish Davinia.” She picked up two items, and hid them in the palm of her hand before knelling on top of Davinia, with her knees on either side of the helpless girl.

“I am going to enjoy doing this, you bad girl.” Patricia said. She knelt down and started to kiss and suck Davinia’s nipples, causing them to become erect. Davinia moaned, writhed and sighed as this was going on. “Now for the main punishment.” Patricia said as she showed Davinia the two items.

Davinia screamed as she saw the two spring clothes pegs! She twisted under Patricia but it was useless. Don’t do this to me, please! Patricia knelt over Davinia, and took Davinia’s right breast in her left hand.

Davinia screamed as Patricia attached one of the clothes pegs to her right nipple, and she cried out again as pain shot through her left nipple from the other clothes peg. “I think that this is a good punishment for you.”

“MMMMMMMMMMM!” screamed Davinia as Patricia took a peg in each hand and pulled them mercilessly. Patricia started to twist and pull the pegs, causing the Helpless Davinia to cry out constantly.

“Now, are you going to wake me up again?” Patricia asked. Davinia shook her head in response. “Then you will let me sleep in future, then.” The tormented girl nodded at this. “Good, you have learnt your lesson then. But you’ll wear the pegs for a little while yet.” Patricia gently kissed Davinia’s breasts causing a mixture of pain and pleasure to shoot through her. Davinia writhed at the attention that she was receiving from Patricia.

Davinia nearly felt herself explode as she felt Patricia’s right hand start to caress her womanhood. She thrust her hips up against Patricia, trying to get as much pleasure as possible from the action.

“MMMMMM!” cried Davinia s Patricia bit the ends of the clothes peg on Davinia’s left nipple, causing her pain in the process. Patricia spat out the peg and then used the same method to remove the second peg from Davinia’s right nipple. Davinia screamed out as Patricia started to kiss and suck the bruised nipples, creating a strong mixture of pleasure and pain.

Patricia increased the speed and intensity of the caresses on Davinia’s womanhood, bringing her very close to her release. Davinia moaned as the caresses pleasured her, but cried out whenever she was bitten on her already sore nipples by Patricia.

Davinia felt herself right on the edge of her release as she moaned and writhed uncontrollably due to Patricia’s expert touch. Then Patricia stopped her lovemaking, leaving Davinia to struggle and cry out on the bed.

Don’t leave me like this Patricia, I need you to make love to me!

“You are such a splendid sight, struggling there in your denial. Maybe I should keep this going for an hour or so, it would be very entertaining.” Davinia begged and pleaded to Patricia as she had no other option.

“MMMMM! MMMMM! MMMMM!” cried Davinia, hoping that Patricia would relent. She thrust her hips up, needing Patricia to finish pleasuring her.


“Okay, I think you’ve been punished enough now.” Patricia knelt over Davinia’s body, gently kissing her nipples, and caressing her womanhood with great intensity.

Davinia again felt herself close to her peak as Patricia continued, her body pressing against Patricia’s whenever possible. Then Davinia screamed as she reached her fulfilment, her body arching and shaking from the joy that spread throughout her body...

Davinia noticed that she was lying on the right side, with Patricia looking at her. “Try to get some sleep now, Davinia. You are going to need it when you get up.” Davinia closed her eyes, and rested...


“MMMMMM!” Davinia cried out as her feet felt the relentless onslaught of Patricia’s fingernails. She writhed and struggled, but nothing could prevent the tickling that tormented her.

“Good to see that you’re awake now, Davinia.” Patricia said. Davinia looked up Patricia, who was dressed in her red top, leather mini-skirt and leather boots as she untied the rope that bound Davinia’s ankles to the bottom of the bed. “Time for your break, and then we can have breakfast.”

Davinia was taken into the bathroom for a bathroom break, before being taken downstairs. Then she was made to hop into the kitchen, where Serena was sitting on Eva’s lap and was being fed cereal by her.

“That ball-gag’s a bit strict, Pat. Why did you put it on Davinia?” Eva asked.

“She woke up early and decided to do a little nipple-biting.” answered Patricia as she removed Davinia’s gag. “She needed some ‘attention’ which I gave to her after she was suitably punished for her transgression.”

Davinia blushed at this comment. “Did you need some sweet caresses from your captor then, Davinia?” Davinia’s face was now crimson as she nodded her head.

Patricia pulled out one of the kitchen chairs from the table, sat down on it, and then placed Davinia onto her lap, with Davinia facing the right. Next, Patricia took a spoonful of cereal from a dish that had been prepared by Eva, and placed it in front of Davinia’s mouth. Davinia took the spoon into her mouth and ate the cereal.

“You two were very good yesterday.” Eva said. “Pat and I expected you both to give up within an hour. Nobody else at your level has ever lasted that long.”

“We didn’t know.” said Serena, who had finished her breakfast, and was snuggling into Eva who was cuddling her. “We had no idea until who you were until you mentioned the Snow white part, and then we knew that you weren’t sent here by Davinia’s stepmother.”

“But what about the item information?” Eva asked. “Davinia gave it when I re-entered the room.”

“I can answer that.” Davinia said. “It was only when you took my blindfold off that I saw Patricia in her ‘Sexy Deborah Barone’ outfit.” Davinia then explained what had happened on the night of the first of April, including the fact that the last thing was the ‘waiting sign’ on the PC.

“Are you trying to tell us that there was nothing after that? No further emails, requests for credit card details? Nothing?” Patricia asked.

“There was nothing, Patricia. I didn’t receive any contact. That’s why we completely forgot about it.”

By this time, Davinia had finished her breakfast, and Patricia placed the spoon in the dish. She got Davinia to stand up before standing up herself, and then placed Davinia back on the chair.

“I’m going to call someone high up.” Patricia said. “If there has been a failure in the system, someone needs to know as soon as possible. I’ll make it in the living room.” Patricia then left the kitchen, closing the door behind her.

Time passed as the three ladies waited in the kitchen. Will they cancel it? It is possible if there has been a foul-up at their end. I just hope that someone else doesn’t end up in our situation, with an even worse setup.

After a while, Patricia re-entered the kitchen. “That was a real mess, Eva.” she said.

“What happened, Pat?”

“Well, it seems that there were three ‘free offers’ that were going to be applied randomly to the system, as part of the company start-up. However, because payment was not required, the credit card section of the site was not accessed. This location also contains the systems for sending out the emails to the clients. That is why you did not get any notification or email, Davinia.” Patricia explained.

“What about the other two?” Eva asked.

“They were to start in a week’s time, so the company is going to contact them to make sure that everything is okay.” Patricia said.

“Are we going to stop this one then? After all, these poor girls have been tormented dreadfully, and it could have got worse for them.” Eva said.

“The person at the company said that he hasn’t got the power to stop a scenario, once it has begun. He explained that only the people at the top have that authority, and they can’t be contacted until midday on Monday, which would be pointless anyway. We are to continue as normal, until then.”

“Pat, I would have thought that given the circumstances, they would have aborted this scenario. But, if that’s their instruction, it’s their responsibility.” Eva said. “Now Serena, are you sure about being my captive bondage babe for today?”

Serena blushed furiously. “Yes Eva, but could you please be gentle with me today? Yesterday was very rough and I don’t know how I survived it.”

“How about you two using the master bedroom for your fun then. Eva.” Patricia said. “Davinia and I can stay downstairs. I’ll go easy on her as she’s just a wimp.”

Davinia became indignant at this. A wimp! After what we went through yesterday, and you call me a wimp! “I’m not a wimp, Patricia!” Davinia exclaimed.

“Of course you are.” Patricia retorted. “If you had actually known the item, I bet you would have given us the information immediately if you had known what it was. After all, when you did work it out, you gave it to us at the earliest opportunity.”

“That was because I was worried about how Serena was. I only acted when we had those horrible hooks in our mouths, and she was suffering! I could have taken a lot more!” Davinia said, trying to stop herself from shouting.

“It’s easy to boast now, you wimpy wench, when you don’t have to prove anything. If you had to go through more torment, you’d give up straight away.” Patricia said with a subtle mocking tone to her voice.

By this time, Eva had got Serena to stand up and she was hopping out through the kitchen doorway, with Eva helping her.

“I can take anything you can do to me Pat!” Davinia shouted.

“That’s quite a boast, Davinia.” Eva said. “I don’t think you’re that tough.”

“She isn’t, Eva. Davinia can make whatever claim she wants, as she doesn’t have to prove them.” Patricia said. “It’s not like she is in a position to suffer, Eva. If she was to offer to be my S&M sex slave for today, I would believe her, but she’s just another wimpy girl, scared and cowardly.”

By this time, Davinia’s pride and defiance had totally overwhelmed her common sense. “Fine then! I’ll be your ‘S&M Sex Slave’ and prove you wrong!” She shouted at Patricia. “Go on, you can do anything you want to me, unless you’re too scared to!”

“Davinia, that’s a major step. Are you sure about this?” Eva asked.

“I’m sure Eva! I’m not a wimp and I’ll prove it!” Davinia exclaimed.

“You heard it, Eve. She wants this to happen.” Pat said.

“It’s on your own head Davinia, you asked for it.” Eva said as she took Serena upstairs.

Patricia waited until the bedroom door closed. “Well my slave, it’s going to be a really interesting day.” Patricia said as she walked behind Davinia.

“My name is Davinia, Patricia.” Davinia responded. She then cried out as Patricia took a nipple between each thumb and forefinger and pinched hard.

“You no longer have a name, slave, and I am Mistress Heaton, not Patricia. Do you understand?” Patricia pinched harder, making Davinia squeal even more.

“Yes Pa-, Mistress Heaton.” Davinia responded.

What the hell have I let myself in for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.