info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Order An Intruder Part 30



Davinia watched curiously as Patricia picked up the coin, put it on the side, and then moved the cross so that one of the narrow sides pointed towards the couch. I wonder why Mistress Heaton has done that? Patricia then dragged Davinia on her back until she was parallel to the cross, with her head closest to the couch, and the cross was to her right. The captive girl was rolled onto her front, which put her above the cross, and she was then placed onto a position on her knees and with her upper body supported by her elbows.

It’s obvious that Mistress is going to use the cross in some way, but how? Her thoughts were very quickly answered as her elbows were pulled sideways slightly by her captor, so that they touched the cross. A moment later, her knees were pulled apart in the same manner, so that that all four limb joints touched the crossed poles. So that’s what you are going to do. It explains why you didn’t untie these poles. Patricia picked up a length of rope, knelt by Davinia’s right and started to wrap the rope around the captive’s elbow and the pole. After six wraps were made, the woman looped the rope between the elbow and the pole three times before pulling the cinch firmly and tying a secure knot.

Moving to the captive’s front left side, Patricia used a second piece of rope and secured the left elbow to the pole on that side with the same tied. Two more pieces of rope were then used to bind the girl’s left and right knees to the poles. “There we are, my slave, now see if you can move from there.” Davinia tried to pull herself free of the poles, but the rope held fast and she was at a disadvantage with the way that her wrists and ankles were bound. I can’t move an inch like this with my elbows and knees bound to the cross. Mistress Heaton has really thought this out, and my crossed wrists and ankles prevent me from moving.

Patricia walked over to the side, picked the coin up, walked over to the front of her captive and squatted. She showed the heads side of the coin to the helpless girl and slowly turned it over to reveal another head! Davinia protested at her captor, which probably wasn’t the best thing to do, given her circumstances.You fooled me! You used a double headed coin to make sure that you would be able to torment me! That’s why you looked so certain. That was a really mean trick to play on me!

“Did you think that I would make a bet without being sure that I would win it? You must be a very naive girl if you actually thought that.” Davinia blushed as she heard this. “Personally though, your behaviour warrants a punishment.” Davinia watched as her captor walked out of the living room. I wonder what she will do to me? The girl then struggled furiously when her captor walked in and she saw what was in her right hand. A bamboo cane! Mistress Heaton is going to use a bamboo cane on me, and I cannot move! She begged and pleaded, but her Mistress was unmoved. “I should think that six of the best should be enough.”

Patricia walked around to behind her captive on her left side, and raised her right hand. “Prepare yourself, my helpless whore, as this may sting a little.” Then her hand came down rapidly...

“MMMMMGGGGGMMMM!” Screamed Davinia as the pain shot through her bottom. Mistress Heaton is not fooling around this time! That really hurt me! The girl shook her head and begged again as she saw the woman raise her hand for a second time. “AARRRRMMM” was the second cry as the captives bottom was whipped by the cane. I think that hurt even more than the first one!

“You have a few lovely marks on your bottom now, my slave. The third mark will be along in a moment.” Patricia’s hand rose and fell, and the poor girl let out another scream as her bottom felt the full force of the cane. Davinia pulled and fought against her bonds with all of her might, but she felt as though she might as well try to break steel chains. “Just three more strikes to go.” Patricia said as she smoothed the helpless girl’s bottom. That does feel good, but I suspect that you are only doing this so that the next three blows will sting even more.

The fourth blow landed and the girl screamed through her bamboo bit gag. At least there are only two more blows to go, but it seems to get worse each time. Davinia started to whimper in the hope of eliciting mercy from her mistress, but this was halted by another cry as the cane landed on her cheeks from the fifth blow. “Just one more to go and then your punishment will be over, slave.”  Davinia bit as hard a possible onto her gag and gave out a loud cry as she received the sixth blow from the cane. At least this is over and I may not have to suffer for a while.

Patricia put the cane to one side, knelt down behind the captive and gently smoothed her painful posterior. “You have such wonderful marks and they really stand out from your flesh.” Davinia replied by sighing as she felt the relief of the caress. This feels so good after the punishment that you inflicted on me, but I am wondering what you are going to do to me. The girl sighed again as she felt the hands of her mistress glide gently up and down her back, giving her a gentle massage. I hope that you are going to pleasure me now, Mistress.

After a few minutes, the girl experienced kisses on her back as her Mistress’s hands went underneath her, and fingertips gently went over the mounds of her breasts, causing the captive to moan through her gag. “You like my caresses, don’t you slave?” Patricia asked as she continued to caress her captive’s breasts and kiss her back, and the girl nodded in response. As the fingers circled her areola, Davinia sighed, but she couldn’t press herself against her captor’s hands as the poles held her arms and legs in a solid position.

Davinia gasped as her erect nipples were held in the thumbs and forefingers of her captor, and her body was gently teased as her nipples were gently twisted and pulled. This is wonderful, Mistress, and you are stoking her fire of my lust again. OMG! Davinia’s thighs convulsed as Patricia’s right hand gave the gentlest of caresses to her hill of joy, and she mitted a moan of pure pleasure. The caresses were slow and gentle at first, but as time went on, they became faster and more intense, driving Davinia to distraction as the flame of her desire grew in her valley of love.

The captive shuddered and cried out as her valley was caressed by her captive and she knew that every gentle stroke took her one step closer to another peak of fulfilment. At this point, her body shuddered as every second was one of desire.

Then, just as the girl was right on the edge, the caresses stopped. “Noph, pleph noph!” Davinia cried as her pleasure was denied to her.

“Be quiet slut, unless you want to be like this until tomorrow morning.” Patricia went around to her captive’s front and untied her wrists before picking up a second piece of rope. What is your plan, Mistress? My body is crying out for release and you are untying me? Placing the palm of Davinia’s right hand against her right shoulder, Patricia wrapped one of the lengths of rope around the top of the girl’s upper arm and her wrist, cinched it and then tied a knot out of reach of her fingers. The captive’s left palm was placed against her left shoulder, and her left arm was wrapped and secured in the same manner as the right.

You’ve frogtied my arms, Mistress, so I can’t even use my forearms to help with supporting me. How long will it be before you tie my legs in the same way. Davinia watched as Patricia picked up another length of rope and went around to behind the helpless girl, and then she felt her ankles were being untied. Her left heel was taken up to her bottom, rope was looped around her left thigh and ankle several times, and then it was cinched and tied securely. Her right leg was lifted up to the same position and then it was wrapped, cinched and tied.

“There we are, you look much prettier that way.” Davinia moaned as her Mistress gave her flower another caress, just to remind her just how close she was to the edge and the poor girl whimpered. “You sound just like a bitch in heat right now, my little whore. If you whimper a little more, maybe I will allow you a release.” She wants me to whimper, which is not going to be a problem with the way that I feel right now. The girl continued to make whimpering noises as her captor stroked the petals of her flower.

Then touches stopped and Davinia whimpered even more in the denial of her lust. Patricia got up, picked up the sleep mask and put it over Davinia’s eyes. “I’m will get something and be right back.” She said as the girl heard her exiting the room. The poor captive knelt alone on the floor in her restrictive bondage for a minute and then she heard the woman enter the room again. She pleaded with the woman for her release, which caused Patricia to say “You are going to get it, you really are.” What do you mean Mistress Heaton, because that almost sounds like a threat? Why are you going behind me again? Davinia heard movement behind her. What have you got planned for me, as it sounds as if you are kneeling- NO!

Davinia gasped in shock as the smooth plastic gently sheathed itself deep into the petals of her flower!  It’s that device that you used on me when I was bent over the table! As the faux phallus gently slid and out of her, Davinia realised what her Mistress had planned. OMG! That’s it, that’s why you called me a ‘bitch in heat’! You’ve turned me into a dog and you’re taking me that way! Davinia moaned as the thrusts increased in their speed and intensity. This is so embarrassing, but I daren’t protest. If I do, you will just stop and leave me to suffer in my desire, so I have no choice but to endure this humiliation.

“See, my slut, this is how bitches in heat should be taken.” Patricia said as she increased the thrusts lightly, eliciting whimpers and moans from the suffering girl. There is no way that I can speed this up as I am tied to the ground. Davinia received another shock as her breasts were suddenly groped by Patricia. You are making this as humiliating as possible for me Mistress, mixing suffering with pleasure again. OW! The girl cried out as her nipples were taken between thumb and fore finger, and then pinched cruelly. You even have to make me suffer with that.

Davinia moaned even more as the thrusts became faster still, and cried out as her mistress took hold of her hair and cruelly pulled her head back. “Now my little bitch, go ‘woof’ otherwise I’ll do this for hours. I want to hear you bark.” But Mistress, you can’t mean that! OW! “Bark! You’re my little dog, and I want to hear you bark!” OMG! I have no choice in the matter! I must bark or you make me suffer even more!

“Woooph!” Said Davinia, completely embarrassed by what she had to do. “Wooph!” She again cried out through her gag and she felt her hair being released. The next thing she knew, her head was being patted and she was told that ‘She was a good dog’ You just love to play with my mind, Mistress. Patricia increased the speed and intensity of her thrusts, and Davinia found herself on the edge of her desire’s need. If I don’t play along, Mistress might slowly down and torment me further. “Wooph! Wooph!” Davinia said through her gag and her body trembled as the trusts increased even more.

That’s it! That’s IT-!I Davinia’s body shook and she let out a loud cry as she was engulfed by her orgasm. She could still feel her Mistress thrusting into her as the experience of joy consumed her essence. Soon, the plastic item was withdrawn from her, but the girl knew that she could not relax as she was still on her elbows and knees, and she then protested as her head was patted several times, with Patricia saying “That’s a good girl! You finally behaved and were obedient, so I will cut you free from the poles.” There was movement, cutting and the rope was gently pulled away at her right elbow, then her left, and then the same thing happened at her left and right knees.

“You should be able to move, my little doggy. Just go a few feet to the right and there will be a clear spot for you to rest. I will help guide you, so that you will not bump into anything.” Davinia felt hands on her guiding her to the area, and she moved slowly as she had never walked on her knees and elbows. She soon got used to it though, and a few minutes later she was in a clear spot. “You just rest on the floor for a while, my sweet pet, as it’ll be a little while before I need you again.” Davinia lowered herself to the floor and tried to get as comfortable as possible, given the restrictions imposed on her by her restraints, but she soon managed to doze off...


“MMMGGGMM!” Davinia cried as she was brought to full wakefulness by a blow to her behind.

“Time for my little doggy to wake up from her nap.” Patricia said, giving her captive another spank on the bottom. Davinia thought about protesting, but she knew that this would only bring her a bad punishment. I know that you have something new planned for me, Mistress, so I had better follow your orders. “Now, doggy, I want you to go into a kneeling position on the floor. Come on girl, I’m sure that you can do it!” The girl struggled to get out of her lying position and placed herself on her right side, and then she brought her knees up to her chin. This will probably be the easiest way to end up kneeling. She worked on pushing against the ground with her right elbow, and after a few failed attempts, managed to get up onto her knees. This was followed by a pat on the head which was accompanied by a “good girl!”

There we go, I’m still being treated like a dog. I just hope that she doesn’t make me eat dog biscuits. “Okay, if you can just pull your arms back as far as they will go.” Patricia said from behind the girl. Davinia followed this instruction and felt a single strand of rope taken around her right elbow, which was then knotted firmly. Next, another length was taken gently around her left elbow which was also tied off, and the girl’s arms were pulled back even further. Then she felt something happen at her spine, and she knew that the two pieces were tied together. I have no way of pulling my arms forward, as the ropes have made them immobilised, and I can only move my legs.

“Splay your ankles apart, doggy, as far as they will go.”. Davinia moved her legs as much as she could and with a little help from her captor, her knees were as wide as they could be.  You must have something new planned for me, Mistress, and this is part of it. She heard something being moved and then something touched her right and left collar bones. It could be that bamboo cross again, I guess that you have been busy while I was asleep. It was then that her right leg was brought up off the floor and her foot was positioned so that she was squatting on her right foot, and she felt a bamboo pole press against the inside of her right leg. Next, she felt the all too familiar sensation of the wrapping of rope around her leg, and she noticed that the rope went around the pole as well. The rope was cinched with several loops between her frogtied leg and the pole, and then tied off.

“Lean forward, my little pet.” Davinia did so and noticed that her neck gently came to rest against some rope. This must be where the poles are crossed, and I think that you have retied this so that the cross point is higher. My centre of gravity is now forward so I will not fall over like this. Patricia took hold of the girl’s left leg and placed it in a squatting position. Her left knee was moved slightly to the right until it came into contact with the other pole, and it was secured in the same manner.

My feet and ankles are already getting a little strained as a result of being placed like this, but at least I will be able to fall back. NO! Davinia felt a pole press against the back of her neck, and the sound indicated that it was being tied into position. OMG! You’ve immobilised me! I’m stuck again and I cannot lift my head back! I’m already drooling, and it is going to flow out of my mouth like a river! The mask was removed and Davinia saw how the three bamboo poles locked her neck in a small triangle and the poles prevented her from movement.

“I’m going upstairs for a rest, my pretty pet. I think that I’ll be back down in an hour, and I’m sure that you can entertain yourself in the meantime.” Patricia said with an evil look on her face. Mistress, please no! I’ll do anything that you want, anything! Just don’t leave me like this! “Look at yourself, drooling like a hungry animal. I will have to punish you for that when I return.”

“Pleph! Noph!” Davinia cried as Patricia left the room. You can’t leave me like this! The poor captive whimpered as she knew that the discomfort that she was feeling was only going to get worse...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.