info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Order An Intruder Part 28



Patricia stood up and looked at her helpless captive on the couch. “I think that your boots need to be removed, slave. You have been a trooper, but your ankles may have gone numb by now. I trust that you will not put up any resistance?” Davinia nodded in reply. My ankles feel so strained with those boots on, it’s incredible that I managed to stay upright with them. I’m glad that they’re going to be removed. Patricia unlocked the cuffs around her ankles and below her knees, and then she methodically unlaced the boots, staring with the right one. When both boots were sufficiently loosed, Patricia removed the right boot and then the left one. Then the captor started to massage Davinia’s feet and ankles. “Be prepared to bite into your gag, my sweet slave. When then blood starts to flow properly again, it can hurt, hurt a lot.”

I don’t understand, Mistress Heaton, I can’t feel any pain at the moment, so why are you telling me this. OWWWW! Davinia writhed on the couch as pins and needles set into her feet with a vengeance. She was emitting muffled cries through her gag, and she had lost control of her legs. Patricia held onto Davinia’s right leg with her left arm and continued to massage it with her left hand, and then changed over to the poor girl’s left leg. This was continued until Davinia stopped struggling and finally relaxed on the couch. I thought that pain would never end, but at least it’s over for the time being. I hope that my feet don’t go back in these for the weekend. Davinia looked at the boots and developed a worried frown.

“Don’t worry slave, I won’t be putting them on you again. In fact, I need to remove that pretty chain which binds your beautiful body.” Patricia sat on the couch next to Davinia, removed the padlocks and then carefully unwrapped the chain. “There you are, in a few minutes I will take you upstairs for a break, and then we can continue with the fun.” Davinia rested comfortably on the settee, stretching her legs out so that she could enjoy the relative freedom of the moment. I know that all too soon, I will be inescapably bound in some new fashion. It’s already quarter past three, and I think that Mistress Heaton has a lot more bondage to put me into.

A few minutes later, Patricia lifted Davinia off the couch and said “It’s time for your break, slave.” The bound ‘maid’ walked in front of her captor, leaving the living room, going upstairs and entering the bathroom for her break. When that was over, the girl was taken back downstairs, made to stand in the middle of the living room and a sleeping mask was put over her eyes. I wonder what Mistress Heaton has planned for me now. She felt the elbow cuffs removed which were followed by the cuffs around her wrists, allowing Davinia’s arms to fall to her side.

“Put your arms up in the air, slave.” Davinia performed as her mistress and her dress was lifted up above her head and removed. “You can rest your arms.” Davinia did so, and she gasped as her panties were pulled down to her ankles, leaving her essentially naked. Her stockings were rolled down to her ankles, her feet were lifted one by one, and the last of her clothing was removed.

“Now, my slave, put your arms out to the side with your palms facing your front.” After she had done so, Davinia felt some loops of rope being tied very loosely around her right wrist. More rope was wrapped around her left wrist in the same manner. Are you planning on tying my wrists to my ankles Mistress, or is there another location on your list? Then something warm, round and long was pushed inside the ropes on Davinia’s right wrist, behind her hand. Moments later, she felt the same thing at her left hand. It was then that she noticed that something was pressing on her arms, all the way from her right hand to her left. It must be a pole, so you’re going to tie my arms to a pole.

There was another length of rope being looped between her right wrist and the pole, and then it was pulled tight before being knotted off firmly. A minute later, the rope at her left wrist was tightened inescapably and Davinia tried to move her hands but the grip of the bonds held her in place. The ropes are not going to let me get free, and I also think that you haven’t finished binding me.

Another set of rope loops were placed around the pole and her right and left arms, just below her armpits, and these were then cinched and tied firmly. My shoulders are essentially tied to the pole, I wonder how much more there is to do to me with this. It was then that she felt rope being wrapped around her right arm, both above and below the elbow, which was followed by the familiar tightening as the loops were cinched and pulled tightly. This was followed by her left elbow having rope wound around it, before it too was tied off securely.

Davinia’s right hand and fingers were pulled back against the bar, and she could feel something thin being wrapped around them and the pole. Soon her left hand and fingers were treated the same way and the only movement she had left was in her thumbs. Then what seemed to be string was tied around her thumbs, forcing them onto the pole. I’m left with my arms completely immobilised, they are tightly bound to the pole.

“It is time for you to sit on the ground, my sweet captive.” Arms went around the girl’s body as she was gently lowered to the ground into a sitting position. Something was placed to the right and left sides of her neck and she noticed that they were being tied to the pole that held her arms. Her position was changed and she felt herself brought forward slightly, before her upper legs were placed in a ninety degree with her body.

What is going to happen to me now? Have you got more plans in store me? The outer side of her lower right leg pressed against something, rope was looped around her right ankle, and it was then cinched and tied firmly. More rope was used to tie and cinch her right leg just below the knee, which locked her leg into an immobilised position. Davinia’s lower left leg was placed against another pole, and the process was repeated, preventing her other leg was moving.

As she sat there, something was laid over her feet. It was lashed to her right ankle and then her left, stopping her from even moving her lower legs closer together. I must look a real site, with these ropes and poles around me. “I’m going to replace your gag, so keep your mouth wide open.” The straps of the gag were unbuckled, and Davinia finally had the ball taken out of her mouth. This relief is going to be very short lived though, as I won’t even get the chance to exercise my jaw. Davinia felt something wide being put between her teeth which was slightly rough and cylindrical, and she then felt rope being tied around her head and to the object. This feels like it is a bit gag, but it isn’t steel or rubber coated. Oh no, I’m already starting to salivate, and I’ll be drooling before long. The ball-gag is going to be preferable to this.

Finally she could feel her sleep mask being removed. At least I’ll finally see what kind of predicament that I am in. As she opened her eyes, Davinia gasped in shock! It’s all bamboo poles and Jute rope! Even my bit gag is the same material, a bamboo tube tied at the ends with rope that goes around my neck. I would guess that the bamboo that is tied to my legs crosses behind my neck, and is then bound to the bamboo pole which is fastened to my arms. It is very impressive though, as I can only rotate my head or move my feet, and Mistress Heaton could even have made my head immobile by tying my gag to my arms.

“Do you like my little piece of Japanese Bondage, my helpless whore?” Patricia asked of her captive, who nodded it in response. “Actually it’s just using the materials and creating an approximation in style, rather than the real thing. I’m not that good at this type of ropework yet.” Davinia struggled and tried to pull herself free, but nothing moved. “It is effective though, as you have noticed. I have a few other ideas in this vein, so you will experience more positions with these items.”

Patricia walked to behind her bamboo bound captive and sat down with her breasts pressing into the girl’s back, and her legs either side of the girl’s body. “I will tease and torment you while you are in this position my Shibari slave, as I know that you are going to enjoy both.” The girl sighed through her gag and closed her eyes as sweet kisses were planted on the right side of her neck, which were followed by gentle, teasing bites. That is so good Mistress Heaton, you really know how to pleasure me. There is a flipside to this however, and I know that it is going to happen soon. Davinia continued in her reverie as hands gently cupped her breasts, before they started massaging and caressing her. Fingertips traced patterns of pleasure over the mounds of her breasts and around her nipples, causing them to stand to attention, and the girl writhed softly from her experience.

Then Davinia realised that her erect nipples were held between finger and thumb!

“Beg slave, if you beg well enough I might relent and not pinch you.” Patricia said. The helpless captive begged and pleaded for mercy, but she knew in her heart that this was not going to be enough. “I’m afraid you didn’t try very hard.”

“MMMMMMGGGMMMM!” Davinia screamed loudly through her bit gag as her nipples felt the nails of her captor dig into her. A moment later the pain stopped and she felt the rush as this area was gently smoothed. “MMMM!” she cried out as nails dug into the mounds of her breasts, to be followed by another soft caress. She’s using the pain and the smoothing to cause an endorphin reaction, and make me aroused. Again, Davinia moaned as she felt the fire growing in her mound of Venus and she knew that her Mistress would use this against her.

“I see that my slutty slave is getting aroused again, you must be a very bad girl.” The girl cried out as her nipples were once again tormented, before being soothed by her captor. The pinching went down to her sides, before returning to her breasts. I’m going to end up being bruised all over at this rate, but I’m just glad that you haven’t pinched me between my legs. Eventually, the captive was again receiving kisses and caresses and Davinia’s arousal was growing.

Soon, the captive felt slow, gentle caresses on her mound of joy, and her moans and writhing became uncontrollable, as her lust became inflamed. “I see that you enjoy my touch slave, maybe I should stop and let you smoulder for an hour.”

Davinia shook her shook wildly and emitted a stream of protesting cries at this, as she didn’t want to be left in denial again. “I won’t this time, but I am going to put you through some very trying situations later.” The girl nodded her head at this. I can guess that you were already planning on doing this, but now you have the perfect excuse.

Patricia stood up and went to Davinia’s side. “It’s time to put you on your back, my sweet hostage.” The girl looked worried at this as her captor walked around to her front. “It’s perfectly safe, and you’ll be just as immovable as ever.” The horizontal bar that was lashed to the captive’s ankles was gripped firmly, and Davinia experienced the complete helplessness of someone who was bound rigidly, as she was placed onto her back with her legs in the air. I feel so exposed like this, with my legs bound to this structure, and I feel like I am ‘obscenely vulnerable’ in this position.

Patricia pulled one of the chairs up to the front of Davinia, before picking up a ball of twine out of a bag, along with a pair of scissors. “I think I had better make your feet more secure, as I don’t want them flailing about when you reach your fulfilment.” She cut two lengths of twine off the ball, before tying one end of each piece to the big toes on Davinia’s feet. The girl’s feet were pulled as far back as they could go before the other end of the twine was tied to the rope that was just below her knee. You’ve even tied up my feet now! I cannot move them at all. You must have something really nasty planned for me if you’ve bound my feet like this.

Patricia took some tissues out of the bag, placed the bag on the left hand side of the chair, and then sat down. She then took a minute wiping the soles and stiletto heels of her boot with the tissues. “I’m just making sure that these boots of mine are clean, because I shall be teasing you in a moment.” After she finished her cleaning, Patricia placed the heel of her right boot gently on Davinia’s mound of Venus. The girl struggled, or rather tried to struggle as she knew what was going to happen next.

“MMMGGGMM!” she cried as the heel pressed into her mound. Her captor dug it in a little further and twisted, causing her captive more torment, before lifting it and moving it further down the helpless girl’s body. Please Mistress, you can’t mean to do that with your boot, surely! The girl protested, shook her head, and pleaded with her eyes as the heel of the boot was now above her petals of bliss.

“Noph! Pleaph!” she cried in vain.

“It’s okay slave, I’m not going to hurt you with my boot.” Patricia softly placed the heel of her boot inside the folds and then proceeded to gently caress Davinia’s area of greatest intimacy. As this happened, the helpless lady moaned again as her body writhed. “See, I can pleasure you with my heel, Davinia.” Occasionally, the tip of the heel pressed against the ‘stamen’ of her flower sending shockwaves of bliss into the bound lady.

Davinia was getting closer and closer to her desire’s peak with each passing moment, but her captor then stopped. “I’m getting something more useful for you.” She reached into the bag and bought out a cylindrical vibrator. “This will be better for you.” Please put that in me Mistress, it will pleasure me so much. Patricia leaned forward and gently inserted the device into Davinia’s cup of desire, eliciting moans of joy from the gagged girl. Then the button was pressed, a low humming was emitted from the device and Davinia found herself being drawn closer to that moment when nothing else matters but pure bliss.

Patricia gently placed the heel of her boot onto the vibrator and gently pressed on it, thrusting it in and out of Davinia’s cup. Please Mistress, please let me orgasm, I need it so much. The thrusts were slow at first, but soon they became faster and more intense. Patricia speeded up and slowed several times, teasing and frustrating her helpless captive. “You’ll get you bliss soon, but I have to pick the bag up now.” she said as she leaned over and put the bag on her lap.

The thrusts again increased in speed and intensity and Davinia discovered that she was right on the edge. Just a little more please, I’m nearly on the edge. As she writhed and moved her head about, she saw movement out of the corner of her eye and she cried in protest as Patricia took two electric toothbrushes out of the bag!

“Noph! Pleph Noph!” she begged in her bondage.

“You didn’t think that it would be that easy, did you?” Patricia remarked as she switched on the toothbrushes. “If I stop now, you will just be left in denial, so it would be best if you just accepted your fate.” Davinia looked at her captor and realised that she had been out manoeuvred. It’s either denial or torment, and I am so close! She nodded her head slowly, knowing that it would be over before long if she agreed.

Patricia continuously pressed on the vibrator with her right heel, taking her captive closer and closer to bliss, and then pressed the head of the toothbrushes against the soles of the poor girl’s feet. The added speed of the thrusts and the enormous tickling sensation sent Davinia over the edge, and she screamed and laughed as she slipped into the overwhelming sensation of pure bliss. She convulsed in her bonds and continued to scream as the vibrator and brushes pleasured and tormented her...

Eventually as her mind rose from its reverie, she noticed that the brushes were no longer tickling her and that the vibrator had been switched off and removed. “You really enjoyed that, my sweet captive, but I will have to rearrange your bonds as I have still more ‘fun’ planned for you this afternoon.”

I hope that it is as good as the experience that I have just gone through...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.