info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Thursday 4 October 2012

Order An Intruder Part 4


Davinia closed the book and put it back on the table, then walked out of the living room and up to the front door. She took a deep breath and then opened the door.

“Hi, I’m S-.” Davinia watched as Serena’s eyes went wide, and her jaw dropped as she was suddenly dumbstruck at seeing the way that Davinia was dressed.

“Good morning.” Davinia said, in an authoritative voice as possible. “And who might you be?” I hope Serena can recover, this is such a good start.

Serena took a deep breath, paused, and said “My name is Serena, and I work as a reporter for the Junior Herald. I wonder if you know about any of the strange disappearances of young ladies recently.”

“Good Morning Miss Serena, My name is Lady Davinia. I can see that you are eager to ask many questions. Oh dear, where are my manners, I am very rude, keeping you here on the doorstep. Please, come on in Miss Serena.”

Serena blushed. “Why thank you Lady Davinia, that is very kind of you.”

Davinia pulled the door open and stepped back, allowing Serena to enter. She then closed the door and said “May I take your coat, Miss Serena?”

“Thank you Lady Davinia.” Serena turned her back to Davinia and unbuttoned her coat. Davinia took hold of the coat, while Serena removed her arms. She then turned and hung the coat up on the coat hanger, then turned back and gasped.

Serena was dressed in a Navy Blue pleated skirt that just barely covered her bottom, her white schoolgirl blouse was obviously too tight, and it looked like the buttons were going to pop off. Looking down, Davinia saw the black thigh-highs that Serena was wearing and on her feet were an old pair of black school sandals that were buckled on.

Serena looks just as impressive as I am. I just can’t wait to add ropes and a gag to her. And as for that bottom, well, there’s something special for that, lol.

“Would you like to come into the living room, Miss Serena?” Davinia asked.

“Why yes, I would like that Lady Davinia. I have been walking around a lot this morning, and I would enjoy a rest.” Serena answered. Davinia motioned for Serena to enter the living room. Serena walked into the living room and Davinia followed her.

Davinia walked over to another chair and placed it near the first chair, but on the opposite side of the table where Davinia had been reading. “If you would like to sit down now, Miss Serena”

“Please, just call me Serena.” Serena said and then sat in the chair. Davinia sat in the chair and took a sip of water.

“Okay, Mi-, er Serena. I’m sure that you have important questions to ask.” Davinia said.

“Well, have you noticed anything unusual lately?” Serena asked.

“I have noticed a few missing faces around here, but I thought that was just people moving. Are you saying that this is not the case?” Davinia replied.

“There are rumours that these women have been kidnapped and shipped abroad as white slaves. The police arrested a man over a robbery and apparently he said that he had helped on the fringes of the organisation.” Serena said.

“Oh my, are you saying that we have kidnappers in here? This is shocking news. Who could be capable of such a thing?” Davinia said, imitating shock.

“Well, I needed to take to you today, because I think that it might be someone in your transport organisation. You see, your company has the capability to be able to perform such nefarious activities, and I decided to speak to you as to who in your company might be committing such acts.” Serena said.

“Someone in my company, oh that’s terrible news. I’m not sure that I have in my employment anyone who is capable of such heinous deeds. Is there any think that I could look for that could provide evidence of such evil?” commented Davinia, playing up the shocked lady stereotype.

“The criminal that they apprehended did speak of a ledger containing the details of the kidnappings and transactions.” Serena added.

Davinia did a quick glance at the cabinet, in which the book was housed, and then looked back at Serena. “Should I come across such a book, I will be sure to let you know of its whereabouts. Members of the fairer sex should always help to protect each other.”

“Anyway, where are my manners to? I am being such a bad host, would you like a cup of tea Serena? You must be thirsty after walking so much. I bet your family must be concerned about taking so long doing this?” Davinia asked.

“I would love a cup of tea, thank you very much. My family won’t be at all worried, I told them a little white lie about visiting the public library. As far as they know, I’m there right now.” Serena answered.

Davinia rose from her chair. “You just rest in your chair then, Serena. I am going into the kitchen to make a nice cup of tea. I will need to heat the kettle up first, so it may be a little while before I have finished.” With that, Davinia left the room.

Davinia stopped just outside the living room door and peeked as Serena rose from her chair and started to look around the room. Looking into the bag, Davinia picked up three coiled lengths of rope that she would need very soon.

Serena had now stopped outside the cabinet, and was starting to open the door. Wait for it, wait. She then took a look inside and then shrieked.

Davinia strolled into the living room. “Good heavens dear, what caused you to go into such a panic?” She asked.

“It’s h-here, the b-book is here. It’s been in your house all the time...” Serena answered.

“Well, quick, get it out. I want to find out who’s been misusing this company of mine.” Davinia said, right behind Serena now.

Serena now started to reach for the book. Suddenly, Davinia grabbed Serena’s arms and pulled them behind her back.

“Oh my goodness! Lady Davinia! What are you doing?!” asked Serena...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.