info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Order An Intruder Part 31


After about five minutes, the ache in Davinia’s ankles had grown to the point where she was biting down on her gag in an effort to distract herself from the suffering. I can’t even shift my position to gain any relief, as the weight of my entire body is pressing down and the bamboo immobilises me. Also, if I tried, the most likely result is that I would fall onto my back which would be very painful at best. I just hope that Mistress Heaton comes back and frees my from this predicament. The captive tried to move her arms and legs slightly, even with the risk involved, but she discovered that she was tied fast, which meant there was no release from the tension of her situation.

Even the muscles in her arms were becoming uncomfortable, and the poor girl whimpered constantly as the cruelty of her mistress continued even though the lady herself was absent. How long will it be before an arm or a leg cramps up from this and I will be stuck here, screaming in agony. OMG, Mistress Heaton doesn’t want that to happen to me? It would be horrendous to cause me to experience that and I think that such a result would damage the situation between us.

As the minutes went on, Davinia became certain that this was the fate that was going to happen to her and her Mistress would only return when she screamed. “Pleph pleph!” She cried out audibly as she panicked in her prison of bamboo. The suffering caused her to bite harder on the bamboo gag and she was worried that if it became any worse then she would break a tooth which would be agony on its own. “NOPH!” She shouted at the top of her voice, hoping that someone would hear her and come to her aid.

Then the door opened and Patricia strode in. “You have been a very noisy and bad girl and you will have to be punished for it!” She walked over to where the riding crop was, picked it up, and then positioned herself behind and to the right of her captive. “I think that six of the best should make you behave.”

Davinia shook her head wildly at the comment of her captor. Please Mistress, don’t do this to me! Can’t you see that I’m suffering enough from the bondage you have placed me in? This as all to no avail as her next action was to scream through her gag as the crop bit into her unprotected cheeks, creating a stinging fire that added to the misery of her aches. Then she sighed as the gentle touch of Patricia’s hand provided a soothing caress at the painful spot. That’s kind, but it won’t make the next blow any less painful. It may make it worse.

She cried out again as the felt the pain in her cheeks as she was struck again by the crop. The smoothing on her bottom elicited a sigh of pleasure from her, and she realised that the punishment was feeding the desire in her mound. Mistress is making me aroused again! I hope that she doesn’t make me suffer from denial, but unfortunately she loves to use this to inflict further suffering onto my helpless body. “MMMMGGGGGGGMMM” The third stroke landed, which was harder than the previous two, and Davinia bit hard on her gag as the pain shot through her bottom. She shook her head again as she was frightened that the next three blows would be too much to take. The soothing after the blow felt wonderful though, and there was also a stroke of her intimacy which increased her feeling of need.

The fourth stroke was no harder than the third, which was no consolation as the captive cried out from the increasing burning of her derriere, which was causing a confusing mixture of pain and pleasure as she was again caressed by Patricia. The majority of the strokes were along and in the valley of her intimacy and Davinia was wondering if her desire was very soon going to explode within her. The fifth blow landed, and the ensuing touch was nearly all along her valley, which caused the girl to moan constantly.

The final blow landed harder than the ones before it, but Davinia couldn’t tell the difference between the pain and pleasure anymore, and a moment later she screamed out loud as the caresses caused the desired effect of creating an eruption of joy within her very being. For a moment, all of the aches and pains were washed away by the pure pleasure of orgasm, and the actions of her Mistress removing the bamboo from her body were only dimly noticed...
“You can’t lie there all day slave, you have a duty to perform.” Patricia’s voice raised Davinia out of her reverie and back to full awareness, and she noticed that she was lying in her back on the floor with her arms and legs frogtied, and her elbows were still bound together behind her back.

Davinia looked up at her mistress, who was standing before her. I wonder what you want me to do for you, Mistress Heaton? The woman took her captive and helped put her into a kneeling position in front of the couch. It would seem that after my moment of ecstasy, you want me to provide you with pleasure.

“I am going to change your gag, slave, so you must remain quiet as this is done.” Patricia walked behind the kneeling girl and untied the rope that held the bamboo tube in her mouth. As the gag was removed, drool came out of Davinia’s mouth and dripped onto her breasts, causing a slight irritation that the girl was unable to remove. Mistress will no doubt leave me like this as she knows that it annoys me.  The woman picked up a pair of chopsticks with rubber bands wrapped around each end and turned back to her captive and commanded “Open your mouth wide and stick your tongue out as far as it will go.” Davinia followed her instructions and her tongue was pressed between the two chopsticks. I am being prepared for the pleasure of my mistress. I will guess that you will put a sleep mask over my eyes next.

Just as the girl had predicted, the woman walked over to the side and picked up one of the sleep masks which was promptly placed over the helpless lady’s eyes. As she knelt in darkness, she could hear the gentle rustling of clothing as her mistress disrobed. In a minute, I will be expected to lean forward and ply my tongue for the entertainment of Mistress Heaton. A moment later, the girl heard movement in front of her which she presumed was her mistress getting into position, and then hands gently took hold of her head and caused her to lean forward until she could feel the tip of her tongue press against moist flesh.

“Start your work slave, and provide me with ecstasy.” Davinia leant a little further forward, so that she felt the folds of Patricia’s valley. I don’t want to be too fast with doing this, as I’ll probably end up with another torment from you. It would be best to take my time so as to delay what you have planned for me next. She started with very slow and gentle caresses of the top of Patricia’s folds with the tip of her tongue, and she tried to make sure that she included every peak that she could find. Next, she carefully licked the valleys, so that she could tantalise the woman that she was pleasuring.

As she pushed slightly harder into the folds with her tongue, Davinia could hear Patricia starting to moan with pleasure at the touches which were arousing her being. This is going to take a little while, so don’t think that your release is a few moments away. The captive’s tongue again glided along the peaks of the woman’s petals and the bound lady could feel the soft writhing of her mistress’s legs as they brushed against her head. Davinia increased the speed of the strokes with her tongue which was followed by a louder moaning from the woman who was slowly being taken to the peak of pleasure.

The strokes slowed as the captive teased her mistress by softening her touch. You don’t interrupt when I perform this duty, so it’s the only way I can torment you.  Her tongue pressed stronger and deeper into the folds as the caresses increased in speed, taking the woman closer to orgasm. The increases continued and her mistress writhed and moaned as she was on the very edge of her release.

Then Davinia stopped and Patricia cried out in frustration as she was left in denial. Let’s see how you like it when I stop. You will find some reason to ‘punish’ me, so I might as well provide you with one. The moans of her mistress were louder still as her legs brushed against her captive. Then, after a minute, the strokes started up again, slowly, gently and methodically caressing the woman’s most intimate location.

Soon, the girl concentrated her attention of the ‘stem’ of Patricia’s flower, and the moans became louder still as she was again taken to the edge of her need. Then the touches stopped again, and the sounds of frustration coming from her mistress made the submissive lady smile. I had better not deny you again, though, as you may plan a very mean revenge for me. After a short hiatus, the captive put her tongue to work, moving through every crevice and gliding over every peak until Patricia was once again crying out for relief.

Davinia then concentrated all her efforts on her mistress’s stem, and moments later she heard the loud scream of a woman in the throes of orgasm. Her tongue continued to provide more pleasure in an effort to prolong her mistress’s feeling of ecstasy, so that hopefully the girl would not suffer too much. She then heard the sound of someone slumping and she knew that she would have to wait in a kneeling position until Patricia’s bliss was over...


Soon, she heard sounds of movement in front of her and then rising off the settee. “You do realise that such behaviour will have to be paid for, but I will delay punishment of that for the moment.” Davinia shivered as she understood that her mistress was going to think carefully about her act of retaliation, and it was likely to be extremely tormenting. She listened to the sounds of clothes being put over a body, and a minute after that finished, her sleep mask was removed and put on the side.

“I think that you limbs need to be placed into a new position of bondage, as you have been like this for a while now, my sweet slut. Do not make any actions of resistance as you will suffer for it.” As if I won’t suffer anyway after I am bound again, even if I am completely well behaved. I know that you gain pleasure from watching my suffering, so I am sure that further torment is in store for me. Maybe I should put up a struggle this time, as the desperate captive who’s trying to escape. She could feel the untying of the ropes that bound her elbows together, and she waited as Patricia continued.

The rope that held her left wrist against her left shoulder was removed, and she let her arm fall to her side as if it was limp. Then she felt the unwinding of the rope that forced her right arm into a frogtie position, and soon both of her arms were free. Immediately, she brought both hands together, interlocked her fingers, put her hands between her thighs and then clamped her legs together tight. You can call Eva to help you, but I would guess that you would want to subdue me on your own. I just want to make it as awkward as possible for you.

“So, you have decided to be defiant for once, my slave. There is no escape though, and you will be helplessly bound again.” Davinia was lowered onto her right side and she brought her legs up to her chest so that she could cover her arms. This will make it even harder for you, and I don’t think that you can easily pull my legs away from my body. Patricia knelt by her captive and said “That is not going to stop me, my slut. You have one basic weakness in that your legs are still frogtied, which means that the soles of your feet are easily available to me.” No! You wouldn’t dare! Nononononononono! Davinia screamed as the soles of her feet were mercilessly tickled and her legs flailed uncontrollably in an effort to escape the torment of Patricia’s fingers.

Then the upper part of the girl’s legs went out straight, and she was immediately rolled onto her front, with the woman now sitting on her body, facing the girl’s head.I’m stuck face down on the floor, and I didn’t expect Mistress Heaton to get the better of me so quickly. There is no chance of me moving from this position, but with my hands locked together, she can’t simply pull my arms out from under me. Pleasepleaseplease! The captive screamed through her gag as her right armpit and side was tickled by the woman. At the moment the tickling stopped, the woman took hold of the girl’s elbow and then pulled her lower arm and hand free from under her body.

Davinia tried with all of her might to pull her arm free, but Patricia’s grip was firm. “You might as well surrender, my rebellious wench, because a lot of the hard work is done.” She felt the wrapping of several loops of a long piece of rope around her right wrist, and then the tightness that indicated that a knot had been tied. Patricia moved up the girl’s body and the captive felt the other end of the rope being looped and tied around her left ankle. “That will keep your right arm in place, while I retrieve the left.”

I’m not giving up, so you will have to pull my left arm out. The girl smiled as Patricia failed to remove her arm from under her, but the smile turned to a scream as she was again mercilessly tickled on the left side. She offered no resistance as her left arm was pulled away from under her body, and rope was then tied around her left wrist. The other end of the rope was bound to her right ankle and Davinia knew that she was helplessly bound by her mistress.

It’s not exactly a good tie though, as I could use my hands to get myself free from these bonds, so I’m not secure. The girl watched as Patricia stood up and picked up a length of 3 inch (8cm) diameter bamboo tubing that was about a foot wider than the girl’s body, and it was slipped between the girl’s arms at the elbow, and her body. What is Mistress Heaton going to do with this tube? Are you planning on tying it to my body and then to my legs? She felt something at her left elbow and she understood that her mistress was tying her elbow to the bamboo on the left side of her body. Will you keep my hands behind my back or tie them to the tube as well?

Patricia took another length of rope and proceeded to bind Davinia’s right elbow to the bamboo tube, immobilising it.  “This will minimise the movement of your arms, so struggling will be futile.” I’d better not try, as I will just get tickled again. The ends of the ropes that were bound to her ankles from her wrists were undone, and she was placed into a kneeling position, before her lower arms were placed into a horizontal position against her body. The two ropes that had an end bound to her wrists were then pulled together and knotted tightly at the front of her body so they bit into her flesh. She winced as they were tied, but then realised in shock that Patricia was taking the ropes between her legs. They were taken up to the pole, looped over the top and pulled very tight before being tied of.

Patricia then pulled hard on the rope, making her captive yelp through her gag as the ropes rubbed and bit roughly into her valley. “You deserve a rough tie like this after your struggle, so don’t think for a moment that I will loosen this for you.” The captive was then placed in a sitting position, and the ropes around her ankles and thighs were removed before her ankles were placed in a crossed position in front of her, with her right foot in front of her left. Rope was wrapped around her ankles, over her front of her right shin, and the back of her left ankle several times, and then it was firmly knotted under her legs, out of reach of any enquiring fingers.

Another piece of rope was tied to Davinia’s ankles, looped around her neck, back around her ankles, around her neck again, and back down and around her ankles. Patricia then slowly pulled on the rope, pulling Davinia’s head and neck inexorably down to her ankles, until she was as bent over as far as she could possible go. The woman then tied off the end of the rope, fixing the captive into a very strained position.

This is uncomfortable, but bearable. It really doesn’t seem to be much of a punishment, so maybe Mistress Heaton has relented. OMG! What are you doing! Davinia was shocked as Patricia took hold of her ankles and the immobilised captive found herself tipped onto her back like a helpless tortoise! “Did you really think that being bound like this was the extent of you punishment for defying me by putting up a struggle? You are going to wish that you were fully compliant!” The woman walked over and picked up the riding crop before walking in front of her helpless struggling captive.

Please no! Mistress Heaton, I wasn’t that bad. “There will be no smoothing for you, my bad slave, this is a punishment. If I were you I would try and prepare myself for what is to happen.” The woman raised her right hand which held the riding crop.

Davinia screamed as the vengeful blow struck her cheeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.