info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Order An Intruder Part 2



ORDER AN INTRUDER!

GET KIDNAPPED SAFELY IN YOUR OWN HOME!

Ladies, have you ever fantasised about someone coming into your house and taking you prisoner while they are looking for something?

Have you ever dreamed of being taken captive and taken advantage of?

Have you ever wanted to be a Damsel-In-Distress and have a friend rescue you from being bound and gagged?

Now is your chance! ‘Order An Intruder’ is a new company designed to offer this very service!

You can now have your dreams and fantasies come true, and you don’t even need to go anywhere. We’ll come to you!

You choose your captors, how long you are to remain captive, and even the level of intensity of your captivity. You even have two safe-words, one for when your captors are ‘searching’ and another for stopping the scenario completely, so if you feel it is getting too much, you can stop it altogether!

Also, if you get cold feet, you can return to this website and easily cancel your order. We understand that you could feel differently later on, and you may not wish to go through with this.

There are five easy steps:

Step one: fill in the details.
Step two: Enter your Credit Card information.
Step Three: Receive your Credit Card Order confirmation e-mail with a copy of all your information.
Step Four: Receive an e-mail confirming Card receipt and repeated information two days before the scenario.
Step Five: Enjoy your fantasy!

Press Next for Step one



Serena, still giggling said “That’s the best April Fools I have ever seen!”

“I admit though, it must have taken some time getting this ready.” Davinia commented. “I bet that it is fake though, and that there will be no request for Credit Card information. If there was, they could get into trouble.”

“That’s true.” Serena said, then changed to her villainess voice “I may not be able to get kidnappers for you, Snow White, so I will get these people to make you suffer instead.”

“Please don’t Wicked Queen! Don’t send people to tie me up and torture me!” Davinia squealed.

Serena pressed the next button, and the data entry screen came up, headed ‘Details’.

“First one Snow White, ‘Time and Date of Start of Captivity and End of Captivity’. Snow White, when is your Father and Wicked Stepmother out of the castle?” Serena said.

“Six in the morning on the 28th of April, and they don’t return until twelve noon on the 30th of April. Surely, my Wicked Queen, you wouldn’t make me be captive all that time?”

“I that will be perfect to make you suffer, my pathetic Snow.” Serena sneered. Serena then entered 10am in the morning on the Saturday until 10am on Monday.

“Address you are in. Well, I can fill that in.” Serena put ‘77 Rose Lane, Switzerland.’

“Next, ‘Number of Captives and description’. Well, that would be just you, Little Miss White.” Serena said.

“But Queen, a friend called Serena will be staying with me that weekend, she will have to be taken captive, or she could help me escape.”Davinia replied.

Serena then entered the number of captives as ‘two’ and provided descriptions: Serena, black hair, brown eyes, honey coloured skin, tall, slender. Davinia, black hair, brown eyes, white skin.

“In that case, both of you wenches will be bound and tortured.” Serena laughed menacingly.

Davinia gave a good captive shudder and writhed in her bonds. This only served however to make her even more aroused.

“Now for captors, I should think that two should be enough. I like the idea of Eva Green taking you and making you suffer.” Serena entered Eva Green for captor one, along with her description.

“Please if you must send someone to make me suffer, make it Patricia Heaton. I would really love her to take control of me, Queen.” Davinia begged.

Serena then entered Patricia Heaton as the second captor. She then reached down and stroked Davinia’s crotch-rope just above her womanhood. Davinia moaned and writhed with the attention she received. “Not so Snow White now, are we?” Serena said.

“Ever be isolated from other captives Y/N, Never, Short Time, Long Time. Well, I’m putting down never, okay.” Serena said. “Also, Full Body Encasement? Not that one, sounds too scary.”

“Sleep deprivation Y/N. Oh definitely yes, I think that you should spend all the time awake for this, my Snow White.” Serena then entered yes for this.

“Next, general treatment.
Gentle: Nothing demeaning or embarrassing, physically gentle.
A bit rough: Somewhat demeaning and embarrassing, Some physical roughness.
Very rough: Very strong humiliation, physically very rough.”

Serena thought for a minute “Well, I want the real hurting of you to be left to me, Snow, so I think you should only be handled a bit roughly and embarrassing.” Serena gave another evil laugh which caused Davinia to shudder again.

Oh God! This rope teases me so much! Davinia started writhing, just so that she could more arousal from the rope.

“Bindings, gentle, tough or very severe. Well, gentle, don’t want them to torture you too much.” Serena entered the gentle option.

“Now gags:
Cosmetic: Allows easy breathing through mouth, cleave gags, otm gags, etc.
Medium: More restrictive but can allow breathing, ball-gags, bit gags, etc.
Hard: Mouth sealed up, tape gags, panel gags, etc.
Extreme: Threatens breathing, fully stuffed mouth, Inflatable gag, etc.”

After a minute, Serena said “I think medium is probably best, but I’ll also put down that you like your mouth sealed with tape as well. That allows more options.” Serena fed this in.

“They have clothing level now, Snow White, I think they mean yours. Fully clothed, underwear, or naked. I think fully clothed. Anything else should be left to me.”

“Please my Wicked Queen, please stop this, I don’t want to suffer.” Davinia begged and pleaded. Serena picked up the roll of tape from where it was lying next to the PC, and then tore a strip off. “Oh no! Don’t please don-mph.” Serena placed the piece of tape over Davinia’s protesting lips. Serena then tore off two more pieces and ensured that Davinia’s mouth was firmly sealed.

Next, Serena turned Davinia around so that she was facing away from the chair. Serena sat back down in the chair and placed her feet on Davinia’s shoulders, gently pushing them so that Davinia’s body now softly rocked back and forth. The effect on Davinia due to the changing tension on the crotch-rope was ‘excruciatingly pleasurable’.

“Next, Interrogation to find object. Physical:
Very mild: Tickling, very mild spanking, etc.
Mild: Medium spanking mild pain, etc.
Hard: Very hard spanking etc, raises welts, etc.
Extreme: No limits. Using water in interrogation, breath control etc.

I think Mild, some suffering would be good for you.” Serena cackled.

Davinia could only “mmpph” pleadingly through her gag.I’m going to explode before much longer!

“Now, Interrogation: Sexual:
None:
Mild: Groping breasts and bottom gently,etc.
Strong: Pinching breasts and bottom, ropes tied over sexual locations, etc.
Major: Allow insertions of objects, tease man/womanhood with hand, etc.
Total: Allow total access sexually.

Well, I think that touching your most intimate area by hand is my domain, Snow, so I think Strong will do.”

At this Davinia shook her head and squealed. “Hard luck, Snow, it’s been put in now, hehe.”

“Oh, here’s something good. At the end of the scenario: Do you want to be freed by your captors: Or be left for someone to find and rescue you:” After a moment, Serena said “I think I shall leave you for your parents to find, hehe.”

Davinia begged and pleaded through her gag, which just caused Serena to push Davinia harder with her feet, making Davinia writhe and moan more. I’m nearly at my limit now.

“Now the important one, the safe-word to stop the interrogation. This is a particular physical item. Once you have named it, you stop the captors from using interrogation on you.” By this time Davinia was only half aware of what Serena was saying, as her womanhood was on fire from her desire.”How about ‘Everybody loves Raymond DVD, seeing as it fits in with the Patricia Heaton fantasy.” Davinia nodded, not really paying attention. Please Serena, fulfil me! Don’t bother with that joke website now. She now struggled and begged through her gag for release.

“Do you want me to corrupt you, my Snow White?” Serena asked. Davinia nodded furiously in response. Serena ignored the full safe-word input and pressed next. As Davinia had guessed, there was no request for a credit card. It just said, “Details entered, Waiting”

Serena picked up Davinia and carried her to the bed. Davinia now lay there, writhing, begging and pleading. “Now, my Snow White, I shall corrupt you and make you as Wicked as me, hehehe.”

Now Serena started to kiss and caress Davinia’s body, but concentrating on her quivering womanhood. “I think that you are ready to pop, my not so Snow White.”

Serena’s hands now stayed at Davinia’s womanhood, causing Davinia to scream through her gag. Please, please make me climax. Oh Goooooo- Davinia’s body arched from the pleasure jolting through her and she was only aware of the feeling of joy.

Soon, Davinia became aware of Serena cuddling and kissing her. She tried to look at the computer screen.

“Don’t worry, there was no request for credit card information. See, it was all just one joke.” Serena said “It was just too silly anyway.” She then gently peeled off Davinia’s gag.

“Next time we play, Serena, you can be a nosy schoolgirl reporter, and I’ll be an evil white slaver.” Davinia said. Serena laughed and then kissed and cuddled Davinia.

“Sure, next time. We’ll have a whole weekend together, so I’ll be around at nine on the 28th. It will be an unforgettable weekend.”

It seemed like an age for Saturday, the 28th of April to come round...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.