info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Order An Intruder Part 29



Davinia watched as her toes were untied from her knee ropes which permitted her to move her feet again. The ropes around her ankles were removed, which were then followed by her knee bonds, and she stretched out her legs so that she could get into a relaxed position. That was a good tie, but it was very restrictive and I couldn’t move at all. I’m glad for the chance to have my legs straight for a little while.

Patricia went behind her captive and proceeded to unbind the two poles that were used to secure the legs of the girl, untying them from Davinia’s arm pole. “This next position will be tougher, so get all the rest that you can.” She then lifted up the poles of the girl and laid them on the ground in a narrow X pattern, with the ends about three feet apart from each other. A length of rope was then used to lash the two poles vertically and horizontally at the cross point, tying them together. That is going to be used on me in some way, though I cannot see how at the moment.

Patricia picked up two lengths of rope, went around to Davinia’s front and then placed her legs together. This is not going to be a surprise though. One of the pieces was wrapped around the captive’s ankles, before it was cinched and knotted off securely, and the other was used to bind her legs together just below the knees. That looks pretty standard, so It don’t think that the cross is for there.

“I am going to lift you up slave, and when I put you back down, I want you to be kneeling.” Patricia said as she went behind Davinia’s back. Davinia felt hands taking hold of her and lifting her up so that she was soon in a standing position, and she lifted her feet up and back so that she would end up kneeling. As she was lowered, Davinia ensured that her legs were in the right position and she ended up kneeling on the floor with her legs bound and the pole still forcing her arms out.

“EPPH!” As she struggled a little, Davinia lost her balance and she went over to her left, with the pole stopping her from falling any further. I had better be careful at the moment, because I can so easy tip over with myself bound like this. Patricia put the helpless captive back into an upright position, picked up two more pieces of rope and put the crossed poles against Davinia’s back with the narrow parts at the top and bottom.

“Kneel upright slave, and be sure that you are up as far as you go.” Patricia said as she positioned the cross. Davinia did as she was ordered, and her knees were nearly at a sixty degree angle. I don’t know how long I’ll be able to stay in this position, but I must hold it for as long as I am able to. As the captive looked to her left, she noticed that Patricia was tying one end of the cross at the point where her left elbow intersected it. The rope was pulled tight and cinched firmly into place, preventing the pole from moving up or down. So, the cross is there to anchor me into this kneeling position, and I am going to end up very strained as I will not be able to lower my body. At least I can provide a little support with my feet. Patricia paid attention to Davinia’s right arm and lashed the right upper side of the cross to the powerless girl’s right elbow. A third piece of rope was used to tie the cross to Davinia’s body at the waist.

This is an insane situation to be in, it’s almost like Mistress Heaton is crucifying me! Because I cannot lift myself up any more, the bottom ends of the cross press against the carpet and they will not move. I’m held rigidly in position again and this is going to be very uncomfortable at best.

“Do you like your new position, my slave?” Patricia asked as she sat on the couch. The captive shook her head at this. I don’t like it, my knees are aching a little already, and I wonder how much longer it will be before I really suffer from this. It is a clever little torment though Mistress, and it is extremely effective.

Davinia quickly discovered that she was unable to shift her position and therefore gain any kind of relief from this torment, as she attempted to squirm in her ropes. “That will not help you my slave, the cross at your back immobilises you and prevents any chance of shifting your body weight. You do look wonderfully helpless like that, with no chance of escape and soon you will be ready to do anything that I ask of you.” The girl shook her head at this. Please don’t Mistress! You can’t plan on using this to actually torture me and bend me to your will?!

Patricia chuckled at Davinia’s reaction and said “I just did that to show how truly helpless you are. I have no intention of torturing you, I just want to test your endurance in this bondage. Please note that I can make your situation even worse, as you will find out before long. In the meantime, however...” Leaning forward, Patricia reached out with her hands and grasped Davinia’s nipples between thumb and forefinger. Not again, I’ve not long had that done to me! the girl begged and pleaded to her mistress for mercy, hoping that there would be a response. “I’m feeling generous right now, so I’ll toss a coin to make the decision. I will toss a coin twice. If the result is anything but two heads, then you will just remain like this. Should the result be two heads though, then your torment will be doubled. Do you agree to this slave?”

Davinia nodded her head. There is only a one in four chance of major torment, versus three in four of nothing. I have nothing to lose with this. Patricia walked over to the side, opened her purse, removed a quarter, and then walked back to the front of her captive. “I will toss the coin and it will land at your knees so that you can see which side is upright. Are you ready for the first coin toss, my helpless whore?” Davinia nodded, awaiting the outcome. You only have a one in four chance of winning, Mistress Heaton, and it will be obvious that you cannot manipulate the coin.

The girl paid close attention as Patricia flipped the coin into the air, and the coin was tumbling as it dropped. It bounced slightly as it dropped, and the result was:

Heads! Davinia gasped as she saw the result. That means I have a one in two chance of a really bad torment, but I also have an equal chance of no torment whatsoever. “I will make you an offer.” Patricia said as she picked up the coin. “You can shake your head, forget about the coin toss and accept my standard torment, or you can nod your head and take your chances. It is up to you as to which path you take, slave.” Davinia nodded her head, hoping that fortune would favour her.

Again the coin was flipped and the captive girl watched as it rotated on its upward climb and downward fall. Please let it be tails! Again the coin bounced as it landed on the carpet as the result was:

Again, the result was heads! Davinia begged and pleaded with her captor at this but she was unmoved. “Your torment will now be twice as bad, my suffering slut. It is no good complaining, you chose this result and you will have to pay for it.” Patricia picked up a piece of rope and walked around to Davinia’s back. I don’t know how you are going to make this any worse for me, as I’m already being crucified on this structure. No! Please, not my feet! Davinia felt rope being wrapped around the bonds that tied her feet together, and the distress on her knees increased tenfold as her feet were pulled off the ground. No, please no, I need my feet on the ground! Please Mistress, stop this torment!

A few moments later, Davinia’s feet were still off the ground as Patricia sat down on the couch. “I’ve tied the other end of that rope at the point where the two poles cross, so that only your knees are touching the ground. I suspect that you won’t last too long like this, so I had better get started.”

“Noph! Pleph!” Davinia screamed as she drooled from her gag, but there was to be no mercy. She screamed as Patricia’s fingernails drove their way into her nipples, adding pain to the already continuing distress that was inflicted on her body. Soon, the pinches spread to the mounds of the poor girl’s breasts, and her knees felt like they were going to collapse due to the weight of her body pressing on them. After a few minutes, the pinching stopped. “It really was unwise to take up that bet, and you are going to suffer even more as a result of it.”

Patricia lifted up her right foot and gently placed the right heel on her captive’s mound of Venus. Again the helpless girl shook her head and pleaded, but like before this did not alter anything. “MMMMMGGG!” Davinia cried as the tip of the heel dug into her, causing humiliation along with the pain. A moment later, the heel gently moved up and down, which sent shivers of excitement through the bound girl’s body. That is even worse, tormenting me and pleasuring me at the same time. This continued for some time, as the pleasure and pain increased in Davinia’s body.

By this time, the suffering captive was whimpering and moaning at her treatment so Patricia stopped the caresses with her heel and said “I have a very special torment for you and I can only do it because your ankles are bound, so you really shouldn’t have taken that bet.” Patricia went behind Davinia, lifted her up, and then turned her ninety degrees to the left with nothing in front of her. “I am going to enjoy the next item immensely, but you may not think so.” the captor said as she walked to the front of her captive and faced her.

What are you planning to do to me, Mistress? It cannot be worse than the discomfort that I am feeling at present. But Davinia was to be proved wrong as Patricia took a firm grim of the top ends of the cross. “MMMMMMMM!” cried the captive as she realised with horror what was planned for her and she begged and pleaded for it not to happen.

“It is time for the Pièce de résistance, so to speak.” Patricia said as she pulled the ends of the cross towards her. Davinia screamed as the bottom of the cross left the floor, and her knees took the full force of her mass. The scream became louder as she was pulled far enough forward so that if Patricia let go, the poor captive would fall forward, straight onto her chest and face. “If you are annoyed at me holding you like this, I can always let go.” Patricia said menacingly. “It is just a short trip to the ground.” The girl shook her head furiously at this. Don’t drop me! Please Mistress, hold on to the bars!

“I just don’t know how much I can hold on for.” Patricia said, letting her hands slip for just a moment, which elicited another scream from the bound captive. She lifted the tops of the cross up to nearly vertical before pretending to lose her grip again, and the girl screamed even louder. Davinia looked up at her captor’s face with the best begging expression which she could muster, hoping to stop any more suffering. This look instantly turned to fear as she found herself tipped forward again.

“That look on your face is incredible, slave, but I think that it is time for you to get a rest from all of this.” Patricia said as she gently put Davinia back into a stable, upright position. “I’m going to put you on your back for a few minutes so that your legs can recover, and then you will be bound in a new way.” The captor went behind Davinia, took hold of the poles and pulled the captive back until her knees were off the ground. Davinia pulled her knees up so that her feet would be clear of the floor and she was gently tipped backward until she was on her back. It’s still a little uncomfortable with the poles pressing against me, but compared to what I was feeling a few minutes ago, it’s wonderful.

The captive sighed, closed her eyes and relaxed as best as she could, given her present situation. I hope that my next bondage will be less of a torment than this one, it felt like my knees would break under that pressure. Even now, all I can do is move my legs at the hips. Even though Davinia was awkwardly placed, she slipped into a doze...

“MMMGMM!” Davinia screamed as fingernails raked across her soles, and she opened her eyes to see Patricia on Davinia’s right, using her right hand to hold onto Davinia’s feet by the ankle ropes, and using the left hand to tickle the defenceless girl.

“Wakey, wakey. I think that my slave has had enough rest for the moment, and it’s time to play some more.” Patricia said as she untied the rope that bound Davinia’s ankles to the cross, allowing her to straighten her legs out. At least you allowed me some rest, and I am thankful for that. “I am going to lit you onto your feet again, so do not give me any trouble.” Patricia said as she went behind Davinia, put her hands under Davinia’s arms and then lifted. The bound girl felt herself move up and put her feet under her body so as to provide greater stability, and she soon found herself standing upright.

“That’s good, now I’ll just remove the crossed bars from your arms.” Patricia said as she started to untie the rope binding Davinia’s right arm to the cross. A minute later, the rope on Davinia’s left arm was removed and she sighed with relief as the cross was put to one side. “The pole that is bound to your arms is being removed next, and any attempt to escape will be severely punished.” First, the string that tied the captive’s right and left thumbs to the pole was removed, which was then followed by the ropes binding her right left palms. The ropes holding her right and left elbows were unwound from her body and the pole, and the bonds that went around her shoulders and the bamboo was taken off her. This left only Davinia’s wrists which were still bound to the pole. I will finally be rid of this pole holding my arms out!

Soon, Patricia untied Davinia’s left and right wrists from the pole and she girl rubbed her arms as she was momentarily free. “Make sure that your arms are okay, because I am tying your wrists together in front of you in a minute.” After a few minutes, Patricia said. “Place your wrists in front of you, crossed, and with the palms away from you.” Davinia followed her captor’s instructions and placed her hands in the correct position. Patricia picked up a length of rope, wrapped it around Davinia’s crossed wrists, both horizontally and vertically, and then cinched the wraps before placing a secure knot out of reach of her fingers.

“It’s time for you to sit on the floor again, slave.” Patricia took hold of her captive under the arms, and lowered her to the floor, before starting to untie her legs. The ropes around Davinia’s knees were removed and then the ankle bonds were unwound. Davinia’s ankles were then placed into a crossed position, a piece of rope was used to lash her ankles together in the same way as her wrists, and the ends were then tied up securely.

My wrists and ankles are now bound in the same manner. I wonder what Mistress Heaton has in store for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.