info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Sunday 14 October 2012

Order An Intruder Part 25



Patricia sat down facing Davinia, with her legs astride the chair. She then placed her arms around the captive girl in a warm embrace, before gently kissing Davinia’s sealed lips. Davinia kissed back in response as much as she could.

After a few minutes, Patricia pulled back and gently caressed Davinia’s hair. “I have a beautiful, sexy girl tied to a kitchen chair. Is there any better way to spend a Sunday morning?” Davinia blushed as Patricia nuzzled her cheeks and softly stroked her shoulders. It’s almost like Patricia is trying to be romantic with me. Does she find me genuinely attractive, or is she just toying with me? Davinia shivered with pleasure as Patricia planted sweet little kisses on her neck.

The kisses moved up to Davinia’s cheek as she felt a soft caress going up and down her arms. “I love pleasuring a poor captive, but it arouses me greatly to see her in torment and being made to struggle. I hope you can forgive me for doing these things to you. I think though that you like my tormenting you as it demonstrates that you are truly helpless.” Davinia nodded at these comments. Most of the time when I am made to suffer by you, it is to build me up for pleasure anyway. Then the kisses were being landed on Davinia’s shoulders. “Have you ever seen yourself while you are helpless?” Davinia shook her head. I have only seen myself in the reflections of a mirror occasionally, so I haven’t experienced that.

“Now, I think that it might be interesting for you to see what you look like in bondage.” Patricia walked out of the kitchen and walked back in, holding up a video camera. Instantly, Davinia protested and struggled as much as she possible could against her bonds, embarrassed at the idea of being recorded on tape like a bondage model.

“That’s it, keep struggling, my captive. You are putting on a wonderful dance for the camera. You do know that there is no escape for you.” Davinia continued to fight futilely as the camera was recording her attempt for freedom.

After a few minutes, Patricia stopped recording and lowered the camera, and Davinia halted in her struggles. “I’ll just rewind the movie, so that you can watch it on the screen.” Patricia flipped out the little LCD viewer as the tape was taken back to the beginning, and walked over to Davinia. The screen was positioned so that the bound girl would be able to see and listen to the video, and Patricia pressed the play button.

Davinia was shocked as she watched the video of her complaining and struggling to escape. Viewing her own actions was leaving her breathless and excited, plus there was another feeling that she quickly became aware of.

She was being aroused by watching herself in bondage!

When the playback finished, Davinia looked up at Patricia with a flushed look. “It’s clear that you enjoyed looking at yourself on the tape. In fact, you couldn’t even take your eyes off it.” Davinia’s cheeks went crimson at this point, knowing that her captor was correct. “As you like it so much, I’m going to set the camera up to record our antics. I think that you would enjoy this very much.” Davinia nodded, with feelings that mixed anticipation and worry. Patricia brought in a large black bag from the hallway, and from it produced a cable and a collapsible tripod. The tripod was set in a position that was 45 degrees to Davinia’s right, and the camera was placed on top of it. Then one end of the cable was plugged into the back of the camera, and the other end was plugged into the wall.

Patricia switched on the camera. “Now my slave, let’s torment you a little for the camera.” She walked over to a little bag and picked it up, before walking over to Davinia and showing her the contents. The girl struggled and screamed at what she saw in the bag, and Patricia smiled at her captive’s consternation. Spring clothes pegs! Patricia is going to use spring clothes pegs on me! Where is she going to put them?! She looked down and saw that there were two very obvious places for a start.

“Yes, my slave, you know where these little pegs are going to be placed.” Patricia put the bag of pegs on the chair between Davinia’s thighs. That location does not look good, it may give Patricia some ideas and I really wouldn’t like the pegs being put on me there. “Let’s get the first peg on you, my pretty girl.” Patricia said, picking up one of the plastic pegs. She massaged and pressed Davinia’s right breast gently, as if looking for a spot.

Davinia braced herself for the pain that was to come. If I try to struggle, all I am going to do is cause myself more pain. By holding still, I can make the experience less unpleasant. Patricia moved her left hand along the mound of Davinia’s right breast. At the far right she gently pinched the flesh, making a slight bulge, before opening the white peg. Davinia whimpered a little as she waited for the inevitable pain that was to assault her senses.

“MMMMMM!” she cried as the peg bit into her breasts, causing her to pull against her bonds and throw her head back. I wasn’t prepared for that! It’s dying down to a dull, throbbing pain, but this will be just the first. “You are a very brave slave, you will be able to endure the other pegs.” Other pegs? Just how many Am I going to have on my helpless body?

Patricia picked up a second peg with her left hand, pinched the skin with her right, and put the second peg to the left of the first one. Davinia screamed and strained again as her right breast was cruelly pinched. A third and a fourth peg was used to torment the bound and gagged captive, to whom every new peg was a fresh jolt of pain and a reminder of her genuine helplessness.

“Half way on the first breast, my sweet slave.” Patricia commented with a smile. Half way? That means there will be another four on my right breast and eight more on my left! I’m going to pass out long before Patricia is finished ‘pegging’ me.

Patricia put a fifth peg onto the mound of Davinia’s right breast, just to the right of her nipple, which brought out another gasp from the captive. Three more pegs followed in quick succession, and Davinia at last felt relieved that it was half over.

“I’ll give you a minute to relax, my cute captive. Then we have part two.” Davinia tried to rest as much as she could, but the knowledge of what was to happen next made it impossible. I think this rest is just to torment me even more. She did notice something unusual, along with the pain, almost a sense of pleasure and another sensation. Could that be adrenaline and endorphin again? Is Patricia trying to make me high with this? If this is true then I should start to feel- Yes, it’s there! Davinia squirmed a little in her ropes as she felt the faint stirrings of arousal in her womanhood.

“I see that the pegs are having their special effect on you, my little painslut.” Davinia blushed in her embarrassment as Patricia saw right through her. Patricia’s teasing me for ‘enjoying’ this, but she seems to understand me. She probably knows my limits better than I do. “I think that I should take my time with the left breast, so that you get the full benefit from each peg.” Patricia picked up a peg with her right hand and pressed the right side of Davinia’s left breast between index finger and thumb.

“MMMMMMMMM!” was the reaction as the peg crushed the mound of Davinia’s breast. That hurt, but it subsided even faster than before. I hope that I don’t get addicted to this. Patricia slowly and carefully bit into Davinia’s breast with the second peg, but Davinia was more prepared for this and didn’t cry out so much.

“You really are getting used to this, my girl. I think I should speed up.” Peg after peg was placed on Davinia’s left breast, until the numbers of pegs on each breast matched. Davinia was squirming as each peg was applied to her tender skin and she only managed to relax a little after Patricia had finished.

“You look very helpless like that, my wonderful captive.  Your breasts give the impression of being a piano keyboard, and you know what a person does with a piano keyboard.” Davinia realised what Patricia was referring to and shook her head furiously. No! Don’t! Please Patricia, don’t do it, it’ll hurt like never before! Please, I’ll do anything you want! She watched in horror as Patricia curled up her right index finger and moved it randomly below the pegs on her right breast…

“MMMMGGGGGGMMM!” Davinia screamed as Patricia flicked up one of the pegs using her index finger. The pain had barely subsided when another peg was flicked, causing the girl to cry out again in her suffering. Every few seconds a random peg was being flicked, inflicting more pain on Davinia, who could only sit and scream.

Patricia stopped flicking the pegs, giving Davinia a chance of relief. “You can have two minutes rest, so that you can recover a little. This also means that it will hurt more when I start ‘playing you’ again.” Davinia looked up at Patricia, whimpering slightly as her breasts throbbed. I truly hope that Patricia will make it up to me after this. This is very painful, and I think that it is going to get worse.. After the two minutes were over, Patricia sat on the front edge of the chair facing Davinia, and spread her fingers out over the pegs like a musician about to play a piano.

Davinia screamed out as she experienced the pain from having the pegs pressed down. “I like this composition, Davinia. It’s called ‘Sonata for Dominatrix and Slave in Scream Major’ I think that you will find it interesting.” Even though she was crying out from the torment of her breasts, Davinia still managed to roll her eyes and groan. That’s terrible! Not only are you torturing me with clothes pegs, but you even resort to a pun like that? It’s not even original, and you’ve stolen it from Barbarella!

Davinia struggled and pulled as the pegs continued to go up and down, with the torment seeming like it would never end. It did stop though, and Davinia slumped in her bonds, hoping that it was the end.

“It’s not over yet, my sweet, sweet girl. This is just another break. I think that my piano needs retuning.” Davinia knew that more was in store for her and that there was no way to prevent it. “Don’t worry, after I have finished with the pegs, you can have lots of orgasms. Would you like that?” Davinia nodded as she could feel herself becoming more aroused whenever she felt a rush.

Patricia picked up two more pegs, and Davinia looked in shock as she knew exactly where they were going to be placed. She begged and shook her head, but knew in her heart that this was a futile gesture and watched as an open peg was positioned over her right nipple. She hadn’t stopped reacting to the pain from the first peg when the second one went onto her left nipple, making her pain worse.

“You can have a moment to catch your breath, as the pain can be a little overwhelming.” Patricia moved her right hand down and softly caressed Davinia’s womanhood, and the captive moaned as the pleasure mixed with her pain, confusing her feelings. “That’s a taster of things to come, my girl.” The caresses continued for a minute, and Davinia was feeling frustrated when they stopped.

“Now to do a little retuning.” Patricia said, reaching for one of the pegs on Davinia’s left breast as the girl shook her head. A peg was firmly grasped and then pulled, eliciitng the usual result. Then the peg was twisted, inflicting further suffering. Patricia picked another peg at random, and Davinia was wondering when this was ever going to end. Patricia hasn’t even touched the two main pegs and that is really going to hurt. More pegs were chosen, and Davinia’s torture was as strong as ever.

“It’s time to turn to the important part.” Patricia said, reaching for the two pegs attached to Davinia’s nipples…

Davinia screamed louder than she ever had during that morning as her nipples were pulled and twisted by her relentless captor. The pegs were released, only to be twisted and pulled.  After about thirty seconds, this stopped, only to start again after another half-minute had passed.

After two more rounds of tormenting, Patricia stopped. “I think that it’s time to take these off, Davinia. “You have suffered enough for the time being. I can take the pegs off your breasts slowly, but you will hurt for a lot longer so-“ Davinia was caught by surprise as Patricia quickly opened and pulled a peg off with each hand, before going to the next two. It was very painful for Davinia and she cried out, but in seconds all of the pegs were removed, except for the ones one her breasts.

Patricia then kissed and soothed the mounds of Davinia’s breasts, bringing relief to her body. That feels so good after the torment that I have suffered. She noticed that her arousal had increased still further as her relief continued. After several minutes Patricia said “I’m going to remove the pegs from your nipples, my slave. It is going to hurt, so prepare yourself.” Davinia gripped the legs of the chair with her hands and tensed herself as Patricia gently took hold of the pegs.

“MMMMGGGGMMMMMMMMM!” was the cry from Davinia as the pegs were opened. That was done as gently as possible, but it hurt more than when they were put on me. She moaned as her nipples were softly massaged by Patricia, who then kissed and sucked them, bringing further relief. After what Patricia has done to me, this feels so pleasurable and erotic.

Patricia finally stopped and kissed Davinia on her gagged lips. “I’m going to remove your gag, my slave. Open your mouth when I take the tape off.” The strip of tape covering Davinia’s lips was pulled off and she opened her mouth so that the sponge ball could be removed. Patricia then kissed Davinia on the lips passionately and was kissed back with just as much vigour. Patricia’s tongue entered the captive’s mouth and became intertwined with Davinia’s tongue, locking the two together.

The kissing went on for some time, until Patricia drew back. “Do you want your orgasms now, my sexy slut?” she asked of the bound girl.

“Yes, Mistress Heaton, I would very grateful if you would be so kind as to pleasure me.” Davinia answered. At least I am being treated well in this respect. Mistress Heaton could torture me with denial all day long, and reduce me to a gibbering wreck.

Patricia stood up and picked up the peg bag, before picking up the pegs which had been dropped onto the floor.  The bag was then put to one side, before she went over and picked up the harness gag with the large red ball. “Open wide.” Davinia followed the instruction, the ball was inserted into her mouth, and the straps were buckled tightly. Davinia looked up and smiled at her captor, who smiled back and gave her captive a hug. “It’s nice when your slave gives you a smile, it really makes you feel warm.” Patricia walked over to the side and picked up a sleep mask. Davinia closed her eyes and the sleep mask was put over her face.

I wonder how I will get my orgasms. Will Mistress Heaton caress me or will she use a vibrator. Davinia felt rope being tied around the top of her right thigh, and then another length of rope being wrapped around her left thigh. A moment later, she felt something being pressed against her womanhood before being moved slightly. I hope that she doesn’t practice denial on me, I’m aroused enough as it is after my earlier torment.

The sleep mask was removed from Davinia’s face, she opened her eyes and looked down at the Hitachi Wand that was tied into position by the ropes around her thighs.

“Time for you to enjoy some pleasure, my sweet.” Patricia plugged the vibrator into the wall and switched it on at the mains. Davinia moaned as the device danced on her womanhood and she squirmed with the limited movement that she could use.

“I think you should have a few minutes on low first, after all, you have been through a lot and you should take a little time.” Davinia’s body quivered as her arousal increased due to the sensation being given to her.

Patricia soon came back over and switched the Wand to a higher setting. Davinia felt the effect on her immediately as the shaking of her womanhood took her closer to the orgasm that she wanted. A minute later, Patricia switched the device to its highest setting, and Davinia was straining herself from the pleasure she was receiving. Patricia walked over to one of the other chairs and sat down, watching Davinia enjoy her feelings.

“MMMMMMMMMM!” cried Davinia, this time from joy as her orgasm went through her body, causing her to shake and quiver. When she came back down from her pleasure, she realised that her arousal was already starting to build towards its peak. It seems like Patricia is giving me two for the price of one. That’s uncommonly generous of her.

After a few more minutes, the arousal in Davinia had built up so much that she quaked and shuddered as she enjoyed another orgasm. I’m feeling a bit weaker after that one, so I hope Patricia switches the Wand off. She was puzzled as to why Patricia was sitting down, and had not come over to switch the device off.

Davinia looked questioningly at Patricia, who responded. “I promised you lots of orgasms, and that is precisely what you are going to get. The Wand is staying on for a while, so enjoy yourself.” It took a moment for Patricia’s word to sink in, but then Davinia gave another shocked look. You’re going to leave this on? Have you ever felt this in action over time? The orgasms are joy, but they are also torture. OMG! That’s what you want! You give me orgasms and at the same time, I will be tormented. Talk about killing with kindness.

Davinia struggled wildly against her bonds but moved very little, and she cried and pleaded as she could feel her third orgasm approaching…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.