info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Order An Intruder Part 26


“MMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGMMMMM!” screamed the helpless captive, as the third orgasm shot through her, bringing joy but draining Davinia of more of her strength. How many more of these can I take? At this rate I am going to collapse completely within the hour. She pulled and struggled against the ropes that restrained her body, but only managed to squirm in her captivity.

“That’s three so far.” Adele said “I think that you will last quite a while, my sex-mad slave. I’ll stop this when you can’t take any more, as leaving it on will provide me with great entertainment.” She gave a wicked smile to her captive. “This will pleasure and punish you, so it makes for a perfect tease.” She stood up and walked behind Davinia. “I think that I should add to your fun, my darling Davinia.” Kissing her captive’s neck, Adele gently caressed Davinia’s breasts, providing a mixture of pleasure and a little suffering as she hadn’t yet recovered from the torment of the clothes pegs.

The captive winced as fingers softly stroked her nipples, and she cried out from the action. That was nice and hurt at the same time, and the orgasms will probably feel like this very soon. Her lower body squirmed and writhed as the next wave of bliss approached, and she shook her head, hoping that her mistress would be merciful to her.

“I’m sorry slave, but I’m not going to stop it now.” Adele continued to kiss Davinia’s neck and stroke her upper body. “To see you fight against being orgasmed is so much fun.” Davinia begged as she felt the fire in her intimacy grow from being fed by the large vibrator. I can do nothing to make you stop, and soon I am going to be weakened further. The poor girl tried everything she could to take her mind off the growing feeling in her body, but after a few seconds her attention was drawn back to that one small area.

Davinia threw her head back and screamed as the next wave of bliss washed over her, mixed with pain from her exertions. She soon slumped forward in her chair though, with more energy sucked from her. That was worse than last time, and the orgasm arrived faster. The gaps will get shorter and the impact will be even stronger. As soon as she recovered Davinia struggled even more violently but futilely against her bonds. I must try to get out of this before I become a quivering mass of flesh.

“Resistance is- well it’s not going to get you out of these ropes, Little Miss Struggler.” Adele smiled at her captive’s plight. “The interval will become shorter and shorter as time goes on.” Davinia struggled again as she felt another orgasm approaching.

“Pleph noph pleph!” Soon the next wave of bliss washed over her body along with the pain that accompanied it. She arched in her experience and shouted out, before her body quivered and shook. The feelings took time to subside and by the time this finished, Davinia realised that the next orgasm was building up.

Davinia continued to plead to her captor as the feelings in her intimacy build up towards release. Why am I trying? Mistress Heaton has told me that she loved to see me suffer, so she isn’t going to stop this. Again she tried to take her mind of what was happening, but the constant vibration of her body prevented that. OMG! OH GOOOOOOOD! Another orgasm hit her, which lasted even longer and made her weaker still.

“That’s six orgasms, Davinia.” Adele said as the tormented girl recovered. Six! How long is this going to go on for! Davinia felt the seventh building up quickly. Soon, all there will be is the feeling and torment. I really am having too much of a good thing. She was surprised at how fast the feeling inside her was growing. This mya be the last gap. I will probably be doing nothing else but shaking and crying

“MMMMMMM!” she cried out as the seventh hit her, causing her to convulse and shake. Even before this had finished, the eighth one exploded and Davinia no longer had any time to recover and soon she was so drained that she was even lacking the strength to scream. She just slumped in the chair, a mass of quivering flesh and she wasn’t even aware that the Wand had been switched off.

“Just relax Davinia, you need to rest for a while.” Adele said. Davinia didn’t even need to be told as she slumped into a doze as soon as the feeling died down in her intimacy…


“MMMMPH!” Davinia shouted as her nipples were pinched.

“I see that you are awake, my captive. You have slept for nearly an hour, so you should be refreshed by now.” Adele kissed Davinia on her right cheek. “I am going to change your position on the chair. It will seem like you might fall off, but you will be safe. I trust that you will not give me any trouble while I do this.” Davinia nodded. “I could tie you up in positions on the chair all day long, but that would just prevent me from entertaining you in other ways.” Adele removed the rope from Davinia’s arms, the right arm first and then the left.

Adele bent Davinia’s arms at the elbows, so that her right wrist was at her right shoulder and her left wrist was at her left shoulder. After picking up two lengths of white rope, Adele wrapped one length around Davinia’s right shoulder and wrist before cinching it and tying it off firmly. The second rope was used to bind Davinia’s left arm in the same manner.

The ropes around Davinia’s waist, chest and shoulders were now removed, and the captive shifted her position in order to try and relieve some stiffness. Adele then untied the ropes around the captive’s legs, the right first, and then the left. “It would be good if you flex your legs a little, you were tied in that position for quite a while.” Davinia did as she was told, flexing and moving her lower legs so that her muscles received a little exercise.

“I’m going to move your body forward on the chair, Davinia.” Adele said, taking hold of the girl’s hips. The girl felt herself being shuffled to the front edge of the seat until her legs were clear. Adele took a length of rope and tied one end to the top of the right front chair leg. The rope was taken over the top of Davinia’s right leg at the hip from right to left, down under the chair behind the chair leg, and back round to the right of Davinia’s leg. The rope was wrapped around Davinia’s leg three more times before being tied off firmly at the top of the chair leg. A second length of rope was tied to the left front chair leg, the rope was taken from left to right in the same manner as before and tied off to the chair leg.

That’s my lower body tied to the front chair legs. I wonder what is going to happen next? Adele pushed Davinia’s upper body back until her shoulders pressed against the chair’s upper struts, and then a length of rope was picked up and wrapped around Davinia’s body just below her armpits and the chair back several times before it was knotted securely. I’m tied into position on the chair now. I guess that my legs are next. Will Mistress Heaton tie my ankles to the bottom of the chair legs?

Going over to a bag, Adele picked up four more pieces of rope and the end of one piece of rope was tied to Davinia’s right leg, just above the knee. The leg was then lifted up into a vertical position and the other end of the rope was tied to the top horizontal strut of the chair on the right side. A second length of rope was used to tie Davinia’s left leg in the same position, leaving both of her legs in the air.

Next, her right leg was bent at the knee until her right heel pressed into the top of her leg. Adele took one of the two pieces of rope and wrapped it around Davinia’s right thigh and ankle several times, before cinching the rope and knotting it off. Davinia’s left leg was bent into the same position before being bound firmly. This is an unusual position, both my arms and legs are frogtied, and with my legs in the air I feel completely defenceless, with my intimacy clearly on view.

“Do you feel helpless, my sweet slave?” Adele asked, giving Davinia’s womanhood a gentle caress. The girl nodded as she moaned with pleasure through her gag. I don’t just feel helpless, I feel a little ‘obscene’ with my body on display like this. Adele leant forward between Davinia’s legs and planted soft kisses on her breasts, causing the captive to moan even more.

The kisses soon moved to her nipples, and Davinia writhed under the gentle caress of Adele’s lips as she enjoyed the pleasure given to her. Adele continued to kiss and suck Davinia’s nipples for a few minutes, and then moved her attention back to the mounds of her captive’s breasts. Davinia felt the glow in her womanhood grow in size as Adele fanned the flames of desire. I thought that after my last ordeal, I wouldn’t want to orgasm again, but my body still wants more. She squirmed as much as she could, moving her arms and legs with what little freedom the ropes allowed.

The kisses moved down to the abdomen with Adele placing them all over the area, and bringing out shivers in Davinia’s body. I know that Mistress Heaton is going to tease me before much longer, I just wonder how she will do it.

Davinia cried out in joy as she felt the soft touch of kisses on her womanhood. “You like this then, my slave.” Nodding in affirmation, Davinia moaned and surrendered herself to the experience as the need inside her grew. Adele spent some time pleasuring the captive, using her lips to increase the teasing.

Eventually, Adele pulled back from the securely bound female, and walked over to a box. Opening it, she took out a large cylindrical vibrator. “I think that you don’t even need to be told where this is going.  It should make the next half hour very interesting.” A small amount of lubricant was smoothed over the vibrator as Adele approached her bound prisoner. “I hope I don’t get the wrong hole.” Adele said wickedly, making Davinia struggle in response. “There’s no need to panic, I’m only teasing you. I just wanted to see you struggle before this starts to pleasure you.”

Adele carefully inserted the vibrator into the intimacy of Davinia’s womanhood, and the girl squirmed as it pressed into her body. A button was pressed at the base and a slow buzzing increased the heat of Davinia’s loins. Adele walked over to the table, picked up a sleep mask, returned back to her helpless captive and placed it over her eyes. I can’t see a thing now, and I know it’s so that Adele can tease me without me being able to prepare myself.

“MMMMMMMMMPH!” Davinia squealed as the sides of her body suffered from an onslaught of Adele’s fingernails. She struggled and shook her head wildly, but this had no effect on her situation. Stopstopstopstopstop! The tickling stopped after thirty seconds which allowed Davinia to get her breath back. Know I know what Mistress Heaton is going to do with me for this session. Nononononononononono! The bound captive squealed and squirmed as her sides were again tickled by her captor.

Davinia was gasping for breath as the second bout of tickling came to an end. She felt the buzzing of the vibrator increase and the button was pressed again, taking her close to her release. She’s going to tickle me up to my orgasm! The pleading that she made to her captor was ignored though.

“You know how this game is played slave, so why are you surprised.” Adele ran her fingers over Davinia’s torso and the girl screamed and laughed from the torment that was inflicted on her.  This stopped after another half-minute, allowing some relief but soon started with Davinia suffering bout after bout of torment. She noticed that every round of tickling increased her arousal and desire.

The button was pressed again, causing the buzzing to be at its fastest, and Davinia knew that she would soon receive her fulfilment. Just a little more to reach my climax.

“Now for the final bout of tickling, my darling Davinia. It stops when your release has finished.” Davinia screamed as her thighs were raked by Adele, who then provided a continuous onslaught over her entire body.

Davinia was screaming and struggling in a universe of tickling when her womanhood exploded and washed pure pleasure and experience over her entire body…



She noticed that the vibrator had been removed and her tormentor was kissing her on the cheek and gently cuddled her. “That was a very good performance, sweetie. However I need to get you dressed so you can do a little work around the house. I must untie you first, though.”

Davinia felt the frogtie ropes around her left and right legs being removed, followed by the ropes that tied her knees to the top of the chair. The ropes at the top of her chest were next, and finally Adele unravelled the ropes around the tops of her legs.

“Stand up.” Davinia did so, even though it was awkward in the ballet boots and it wasn’t easy to balance with her arms tied up. Her feet were lifted up, one at a time and she felt something being put around her ankles.

Davinia then felt a pair of panties being taken up her legs. I wonder what they look like, and what is the outfit that Mistress Heaton plans to put me in. She felt what seemed to be a leather cuff being placed around each ankle and buckled firmly before hearing a click. That would be padlocks at a guess. There was a third click, suggesting that the two cuffs were now attached by another padlock. Another pair of cuffs was placed around her legs, just below her knees and padlocked together.

She felt the rope around her right arm being removed and then the left arm rope was untied. “Put your arms out in front of you.” Adele ordered. Davinia did as she was instructed, placing her arms out straight. She felt a dress being taken up her arm and then put over her body. The dress is very short and it doesn’t even seem to cover my bottom. A pair of leather cuffs were placed around Davinia’s wrists and locked into place, followed by a pair just below her elbows.

A thin stick was put into Davinia’s hands. “It’s time to reveal your new occupation, my slave.” The sleep mask was removed from Davinia’s eyes, and she opened them to see a feather duster in her hands. Then she looked down at her outfit and gasped.

OMG! Mistress Heaton has turned me into a French Maid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.